Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SA Flat Faced Triggers CGW vs CZC

fastlane604

I have a CZC SA flat faced trigger on my CZ 75 SA Shadow. I like it. For you that have both, or at least seen both, how does the new CGW flat faced trigger compare. Is it the same width?  I am asking because I order periodically from CGW and might add one to my next order.  Thanks.

What is a CZ 75 SA Shadow? I cannot find it on the CZ website.  I can find 75B SA and Shadows but not CZ 75 SA Shadow. I am going to get a CZ 9mm and have a heck of a time wading through their models. (Not trying to hijack the thread)

Edited by lgh
clarify

24 minutes ago, jarvis243 said:

Did you just convert your shadow to SA only?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It is a CZ factory gun.  It came from CZ Custom with their sticker on the box (91711), although I bought it second hand. It has the Shadow slide, sear and hammer.  The factory trigger is the same as the 75B SA with a slight curve at the bottom and narrower than the CZC flat faced trigger.  The previous owner installed the flat faced trigger.  If I buy a second flat faced trigger (the reason for my original question), I will install it on my Cajunized SP-01 and remove the disconnector  making it SAO. I already shoot the SP-01 as single action from the first shot, now.  I just use the 85C trigger. I am trying to decide whether I like the flat faced trigger enough to switch the SP-01 over to SAO.

So to reiterate, does anyone know how the CGW and the CZC flat faced triggers compare?  Yes, I know I can call David and ask.  I was hoping for a 3rd party opinion.  Ontos, what say you?

Edited by fastlane604