Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
RyanReid

CZ TS - Nitro Fin and mag release spring

Recommended Posts

Two quick questions. First, the Shooting Sport Innovations Nitro Fin for the Tanfo apparently can be fitted for a TS. Anyone done this yet? Thoughts?

 

Second - does anyone make reduced power mag release springs for the TS? I've been unable to locate one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have one on my CZ CTS and CZ TS.   I did have to fit it. took about 5-10 mins with dremel too.   So far i'm liking it alot.  I feel it helps establish your initial grip on the gun alot. 

the back square part has to be rounded for it to pass through the slide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Milkcoma said:

i have one on my CZ CTS and CZ TS.   I did have to fit it. took about 5-10 mins with dremel too.   So far i'm liking it alot.  I feel it helps establish your initial grip on the gun alot. 

the back square part has to be rounded for it to pass through the slide.

 

Thanks!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RyanReid said:

Two quick questions. First, the Shooting Sport Innovations Nitro Fin for the Tanfo apparently can be fitted for a TS. Anyone done this yet? Thoughts?

 

Second - does anyone make reduced power mag release springs for the TS? I've been unable to locate one. 

 

No one make a reduced power mag release spring that I am aware. Just bend the leg on the button side... i.e. if you are a righty that hits the release with your right thumb then bend the left leg in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay870 said:

 

No one make a reduced power mag release spring that I am aware. Just bend the leg on the button side... i.e. if you are a righty that hits the release with your right thumb then bend the left leg in.

 

 

Looks like I'll buy a factory one and play with it. Gotta have a replacement in case the experiment goes sideways!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2017 at 10:11 PM, Milkcoma said:

i have one on my CZ CTS and CZ TS.   I did have to fit it. took about 5-10 mins with dremel too.   So far i'm liking it alot.  I feel it helps establish your initial grip on the gun alot. 

the back square part has to be rounded for it to pass through the slide.

 

Maybe a silly question, but what do you do about locking the slide back?

 

It's a concern for me because at some club events the gun needs to be at rest and slide locked back and the mag removed so the RO can confirm that weapons are clear before sending folks down range to reset things like pins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2017 at 6:35 AM, clw42 said:

 

Maybe a silly question, but what do you do about locking the slide back?

 

It's a concern for me because at some club events the gun needs to be at rest and slide locked back and the mag removed so the RO can confirm that weapons are clear before sending folks down range to reset things like pins.

 

confused by that.  in uspsa the RO checks the gun at unload and show clear,   than the gun just goes in holster. no reason for the slide to be locked back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Maybe a silly question, but what do you do about locking the slide back?
 
It's a concern for me because at some club events the gun needs to be at rest and slide locked back and the mag removed so the RO can confirm that weapons are clear before sending folks down range to reset things like pins.

At my clubs pin matches, I just unload show clear, slide forward and hammer down before placing said gun into the provided tote and stepping back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...