Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
eern

What podcasts do you listen to?

So I have been listening to Practical Pistol, That Shooting Show, Triangle Tactical, and Shannon Smith.  What other ones are out there that people like.  Looking at ones that cover USPSA.

JRE and practical pistol. Those are the only two I have enjoyed listening to so far.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:08 AM, eern said:

So I have been listening to Practical Pistol, That Shooting Show, Triangle Tactical, and Shannon Smith.  What other ones are out there that people like.  Looking at ones that cover USPSA.

Same as you.  PPS is becoming less and less interesting to me for some reason.  TSS has been the one that has most influenced my shooting and training in the last year.  I like Mike Seeklanders as well but I don't always have time to listen to it.

Check out this line up for USPSA so far on the Firearms Nation podcast: Keith Garcia, Bruce Gray, Jessie Duff, Bennie Cooley, Mike Foley, Matt Hopkins, Bob Vogel..

Edited by SecretNY

Thanks! I listen to practical pistol, but I've been looking for others.

Can anyone vouch for the "power factor show"? 

I really like Steve Anderson's show.  His nonsense is an acquired taste but the actual content, mostly about the mental game, is awesome!  

The typical ones like Anderson and Stoeger.  For those interested in leadership topics, my favorite is Andy Stanley Leadership podcast on iTunes.  

Also, if you like history topics, check out Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

+1 for Ben Stoeger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, This Week In Guns really changed when the We Like Shooting Show crowd took over.  Deleted now.

Thanks for some tips above, just added a few to my list.

So for me it's all of the above and Handgun Radio with Ryan Michaud is very good, imho.

And for some other voices:

Somedays Down Range is OK if you're in the right mood

Guns and Gear

Who Moved My Freedom

BTW, what happened to Gun Nation?

In Order: Practical Pistol Show, Shoot Fast Podcast, Shannon Smith Shooting Show, That Shooting Show, Firearms Nation,  and Triangle Tactical.

I've got a podcast that I recently started called Big Beard's Bullets and Barbecue. Still working on the format. I think it's going to become more storytelling focus stories like Lincoln shooting in the back yard of the white house or stories of the m1911 clearing Medal of Honor recipient. Also there's a recipe on the second half of the podcast since I'm a food blogger too. 

Joe Rogan, The Fighter and The Kid, Your Moms House, and Firearms Nation are my go to podcasts to list to at work and the gym.