Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SCSA activity reports

TheBrick

Just read that there is a way to generate a web report that is compatible with SCSA after the match is posted on Practiscore.com.

I just ran a test match on my Android version 1.4.4 and can not find the tab "web report" at the bottom of the results page.

Yes, I am MD and looked on the results page, club results page with no luck.

Help please

If you can find an iOS device with PS app and sync your match to it and create SCSA report there. Make sure your match subtype is scsa, it is set on the match editing page. 

PS app for Android doesn't have SCSA report and the last released Android app version is 1.4.1 and generally it is better to email support@practiscore.com because most people don't monitor this forum.

13 hours ago, TheBrick said:

Just read that there is a way to generate a web report that is compatible with SCSA after the match is posted on Practiscore.com.

I just ran a test match on my Android version 1.4.4 and can not find the tab "web report" at the bottom of the results page.

Yes, I am MD and looked on the results page, club results page with no luck.

Help please

if you have troubles once you get it on an iOS device contact me at zack at uspsa dot org and I'll help.

Thanks for the reply.

I did e-mail support about 5 days ago and never got an answer, hence my request for info here.

I knew about the ios version being capable of generating the report but I'm pretty sure I read on practiscore facebook that an android version was available in mid Feb to do the same thing from the practiscore.com web site after match results were posted there.

This functionality is in the iOS version app only right now. It is migrating to the web site but we have a lot going on getting features ready for the upcoming Area 1 match, so that is on hold til then. 

We do recommend having an iOS app available, as a work around for bugs that may exist in the Android version, and vice versa. If for some reason you don't have one or can't easily track one down from somebody who does, send us the match file export from the Sync page and we can generate the file for you.

Ken N.

7 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

What is the process for generating the report for Android PractiScore users?

EzSteel?

Only if you want to re-key every score for every competitor. EzSteel lacks the ability to import scores. 

On 3/1/2017 at 7:24 PM, Ken Nelson said:

This functionality is in the iOS version app only right now. It is migrating to the web site but we have a lot going on getting features ready for the upcoming Area 1 match, so that is on hold til then. 

We do recommend having an iOS app available, as a work around for bugs that may exist in the Android version, and vice versa. If for some reason you don't have one or can't easily track one down from somebody who does, send us the match file export from the Sync page and we can generate the file for you.

Ken N.

Thanks for the offer, Ken...  We do have one lone guy with an iSomething that can currently upload the SCSA scores to the USPSA site for us...

Appreciate all you have done for the shooting sports by creating PractiScore...

On 3/1/2017 at 8:54 PM, ZackJones said:

Only if you want to re-key every score for every competitor. EzSteel lacks the ability to import scores. 

Wow, that sucks...  Glad I didn't bother to install EzSteel...

I guess I'll keep sending our SCSA matches to someone else that can upload them to the USPSA...  I wish the USPSA would get off their butts and provide a suitable interface that everyone could use...  I'm still in favor of sending Eugene $50k and saying make it happen...  I'll bet he already has the code laying around somewhere up there...  ;-)

On another point...  Android PractiScore Competitor has a cool new feature that shows the SCSA national percentages for everyone that shoots an SCSA classifier stage...  Very cool...  PS Competitor is a must have app...

Eventually PS web will generate the report so there is no need for Eugene to add it. In a perfect word you could upload results to PractiScore and then they would be automatically sent to USPSA/SCSA as needed. Without question PractiScore is a game changer for our sport.

4 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

On another point...  Android PractiScore Competitor has a cool new feature that shows the SCSA national percentages for everyone that shoots an SCSA classifier stage...  Very cool...  PS Competitor is a must have app...

Glad you liked it. I'd have done same for USPSA matches over a year ago if USPSA wouldn't hung up to HHFs numbers and have released them to the public.

On 3/5/2017 at 5:23 PM, euxx said:

Glad you liked it. I'd have done same for USPSA matches over a year ago if USPSA wouldn't hung up to HHFs numbers and have released them to the public.

iOS version?