Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Basepad

DOODS

1 hour ago, MemphisMechanic said:

I'm a huge fan of the henning pad. Why every competition pad isn't machined to match the angle of the mag instead of the frame is truly beyond me.

IMG_0314.thumb.JPG.81e2f354e961d3e7e81127e7d00b3358.JPGIMG_3299.JPG.04a6efe8bd36ea3f8bdb5af91101f7ce.JPG

Thanks for the pics,  saw some of your video, reload seems smooth with the Henning 

If you watch the video above, Candice goes on to explain the potential benefit in comfort AND performance the Henning base pads offer over the others that have the traditional shape.  The Henning are plenty thick as well.  My reloads are now 0.000000192 seconds faster w/ Henning's design :P 

I have a large hand, so I like the Springer better. Since it's larger and thicker, my left hand point finger will not touch the magwell when I reload. It's easier for reload. I have both Henning and Springer. 

Edited by highhope

'nother fanboy of the Henning pads.  Why'd I choose them? Cheaper than Shockbottle when I was already ordering stuff from Stoeger's Pro Shop. 

Big fan on the angles matching the mag, allows for a much more consistent grip & presentation to the gun. 

5 hours ago, MissionaryMike said:

They do, friend.  Well, it's not silver anodized, but you can order them in raw aluminum, which is basically the same look, no?

Yeah, they do, raw aluminum!Thanks man, found them on their web.