Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MikieM

Open apology...

A couple of months ago I started a thread about shooting an open gun using Minor loads as a (I thought at the time) good way to become acclimated to Open division. WRONG!

Today I shot an 8 stage match here at home in Open Major, and had the time of my life. I was shooting at everything that wasn't nailed down, I looked like John Wick. As a matter-of-fact we had a stage named John Wick. I hosed the crap out of it.

So, let me say to all you Open shooters shooting Major power factor; you were right. It's the only way to fly, and I apologize.

Thanks, Mike.

Edited by MikieM

Hello: Don't apologize for shooting open major. I am sure it is against the contract you signed when you started shooting open. When you are on the dark side with cookies you don't need to say anything that might make you look bad. You did read the Open handbook----right ;) Now go back out there and shoot some more major power factor loads, and have fun doing it. Thanks, Eric

I accept your apology. Major is the only way to shoot anything!

Edited by 3gunDQ

So what caliber are you shooting and with what pistol?

Edited by igolfat8

So you like Top Fuel huh? It really is more fun. We all knew you'd see the light. No apology needed. 

2 hours ago, MikieM said:

I started a thread about shooting an open gun using Minor loads as a good way to become acclimated to Open division.

I did the same thing.   

But, I learned as quickly as You did - Major is The Way to Go :)

59 minutes ago, igolfat8 said:

So what caliber are you shooting and with what pistol?

9mm, STI DVC Open, C-More 90 degree mount with 4 moa dot, MBX 155mm mags.

Well at least you didnt go full potato like I did years ago.  My first open gun was a 40 - just made sense (in an alternate universe).........

Shooting minor in any division where you have a major option except revolver is just practice. You won't win unless you totally outclass all the competition by a large margin. Like say a master class vs B class shooters. 

Post doesnt make sense, was posted in well we would call it "affekt" but I love the post :D 

Thumbs up man, love it when people find the love and how awesome open is.