Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Sport Orange technical thread.

NoKimberDave

5 hours ago, bemanuel said:

The shortest is 13 lb, the longest one is 11 lb. the other is 16 lb. 

that's  what should be.

actually real condition is different .all springs for tso polished and their real poundage not what u think.

i measured in many tso springs  with  jig when they assembled in the gun and #16 was  #14 - #15.5lb

#13 was 11-12.5lb

#11 was 9-10lb

and "#11" didn't worked in few guns without the mag.

in few sets shorter  spring sometimes was the strong and sometimes the  weak.

tso is a great gun and i think that if somebody want good spring for it  use the  factory "#16" or  order  #14lb or variable springs for this gun.they works better on this gun.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, for $1700 you'd think CZ could color code or tag the springs. Although if I had inexhaustable access to $1 liters of Czech Pilsners I probably wouldn't get a lot of color coding or tagging done either. 

41 minutes ago, Blockader said:

You know, for $1700 you'd think CZ could color code or tag the springs. Although if I had inexhaustable access to $1 liters of Czech Pilsners I probably wouldn't get a lot of color coding or tagging done either. 

$1 for somebody that work at CZ  it's a lot of money .😉

they save every penny , for this reason they make their guns from recycled Skodas.😀

I installed on TSO #13 Green spring from CGW and brass is flying about 6-7 feet away. I guess it is good number and I will keep it that way. On my TS I keep original spring and have the same distance for brass.

Edited by Palmaris

9 hours ago, yigal said:

$1 for somebody that work at CZ  it's a lot of money .😉

they save every penny , for this reason they make their guns from recycled Skodas.😀

Yigal

Looking at quality of my CZ's I should change my Mercedes into a Skoda????

7 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

Yigal

Looking at quality of my CZ's I should change my Mercedes into a Skoda????

today Skoda  very good car. but still it's not Mercedes and CZ not Infinity or Atlas  and  Acai

maybe u prefer that your Mercedes will be assembled in CZ by somebody that assembled few TSO that arrived to ours shooting club?😀

all cz  mass production guns now much better quality  .except  few models  that they call "custom  sloppy "  hand fitted  .

regular TS quality better than TSO.

and i believe  that   your cz pass  hands of B.  gunsmith.😉

Edited by yigal

12 hours ago, yigal said:

today Skoda  very good car. but still it's not Mercedes and CZ not Infinity or Atlas  and  Acai

maybe u prefer that your Mercedes will be assembled in CZ by somebody that assembled few TSO that arrived to ours shooting club?😀

all cz  mass production guns now much better quality  .except  few models  that they call "custom  sloppy "  hand fitted  .

regular TS quality better than TSO.

and i believe  that   your cz pass  hands of B.  gunsmith.😉

🙂 you know to much

so many pages in this thread but has anyone installed the large magwell from CGW on their orange. It looks like when I do I will need to get different grips because the ones that come with it will be off the base of the magwell and it would look janky

I’ve dealt with both places and have had really great experiences with both. You can go wrong either way. Be careful with which safety you pick from Cajun. The one they have listed for the shadow 2 and Tactical sports is the one you already have. I believe you’re looking for this one. 

https://cajungunworks.com/product/50012-safety-set-shadow-2-extended-left-side/

I believe cz custom is out of stock 

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/safeties/cz-factory-shadow2-safeties-amb.html

I personally use the CZCustom Extended safety. My thumb was still to short to reach the shadow 2 safety. YMMV 

You might also want to try a WTB in the market place Incase anyone has a spare laying around.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:13 AM, rowdyb said:

Mine is in 40, so that's what I was asking.

9 and 40 TSO come with the same springs

Edited by Foxj66

I’ve dealt with both places and have had really great experiences with both. You can go wrong either way. Be careful with which safety you pick from Cajun. The one they have listed for the shadow 2 and Tactical sports is the one you already have. I believe you’re looking for this one. 

https://cajungunworks.com/product/50012-safety-set-shadow-2-extended-left-side/

I believe cz custom is out of stock 

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/safeties/cz-factory-shadow2-safeties-amb.html

I personally use the CZCustom Extended safety. My thumb was still to short to reach the shadow 2 safety. YMMV 

You might also want to try a WTB in the market place Incase anyone has a spare laying around.

That’s the one Thankyou, weird how they picture it upside down

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if it's been commented on before and I coudn't find it - I'm a really big fan of syntech 9mm for my Shadow 2. just got a TSO (newer .40 version) and I know CCI has no problem feeding - any experience / comments on syntech? Be great to know before ordering a bunch and I can't seem to find single boxes around here. And I'm betting CCI may not be the best for competing...

This would be my first season with it so I'm not looking to reload and I know there are sometimes problems with OAL on some factory. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...