Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
ToddKS

Tom says to Roger...

Recommended Posts

Can you believe people still watched the game even though you support players disrespecting our nation and its flag?!?

what a bunch of sheep! Bwahaha!!

 

#FTNFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't watch the game, just the commercials! We actually didn't finish the "game" last night so we've got the remainder on DVR for tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game and I'm a panthers fan. Hate him or not he knows how to lead his team to victory! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lilmick said:

IMO one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game and I'm a panthers fan. Hate him or not he knows how to lead his team to victory! 

Meh. He has deflated balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2017 at 7:40 AM, Sarge said:

Can you believe people still watched the game even though you support players disrespecting our nation and its flag?!?

what a bunch of sheep! Bwahaha!!

 

#FTNFL

Good post Sarge, I didn't like football before but the NFL has really sucked hard the last year. I would boycott it, but I stopped watching TV altogether a while back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TonytheTiger said:

 I would boycott it, but I stopped watching TV altogether a while back. 

THAT, I can't do! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...