Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Jager1147

New Guide Rods - Heavy Extended for the Gen. 4 G34/G35

Hey guys and girls,

Finished another run of guide rods, and made some new Heavy Extended rods for the Gen. 4 G34/G35.   I'll create these on the site shortly.

I have the Heavy Extended G34/G35 for the Gen. 3 back in stock as well, along with the Polymer Gen. 3 G17/G34 that was also out of stock. Strikers in stock (Finally) Best run yet, I refine these each run.   Fully stocked for the season!

Also updated the site to show the latest generation RTS2 sights, didn't realize the open kit description still showed the STS which I no longer carry. The latest RTS2 are spot on, and held the price at $599.95. So if your thinking Carry Optics, with an option to go full out Open, you can't go wrong with this package.

FREE SHIPPING to my buddies here on the forum through end of march, use code BRIANENOS147.

Been away from shooting for a few years myself, been a busy few years in LE NYC.

Finally gonna blow of the dust and shoot the Sig Sauer Optics Nationals! Hope to see you there!

Billy

Your site has an option to select a g34 guide rod or a g17 guide rod.  Is there a difference?  I was under the impression they were the same.

5 hours ago, Raymundo said:

Your site has an option to select a g34 guide rod or a g17 guide rod.  Is there a difference?  I was under the impression they were the same.

The guide rod for the 34 extends to the end of the slide.  

Hi Charlie,

Sorry for late response, I rarely sign on lately...

For Gen. 4, my captured rods are slightly different in length when comparing the G17 and G34 rods. For all other Gens, they are the same. Glock likes to maker my life miserable....

I have some new guide rods, Gen. 3 G17 and G19 uncaptured in the heavier .270 diameter. Not listed on the site yet - thanks webmaster......

Also created new comps for the bullnose slides for Lone Wolf barrels and KKM barrels. Again, I have them but not on the site yet....

You can email me direct at jager1147@optonline.net to place orders for these.

Thanks, Billy

IMG_5978a.jpg