Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PAL Filler

GregJ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Just got mine a few minutes ago too.  Just based on looking at it, the level of machining detail on the aluminum housing, and polymer part, appear flawless.  No burrs or anything.  It'll take me some time before i'm able to test it out. But just by judging the manufacturing it looks like its worth what it cost. 

• 6 months later...

Re the Pal Filler, Umberto does not respond to my Facebook entreaty or to an email which I sent to Umberto@pronto.it. Probably he does not make them anymore.  Any ideas??

Anyway, I am using the Hornady and getting used to it. it works with some difficulty.

2 hours ago, LarryJ said:

Re the Pal Filler, Umberto does not respond to my Facebook entreaty or to an email which I sent to Umberto@pronto.it. Probably he does not make them anymore.  Any ideas??

Anyway, I am using the Hornady and getting used to it. it works with some difficulty.

He is not currently making them but he has always been responsive when anybody has contacted him. Pm me your name and I’ll reach out to him 

13 hours ago, LarryJ said:

Sorry, I haven't found any contact requests, the Palfillers will still be available in August

10 hours ago, Sarge said:

He is not currently making them but he has always been responsive when anybody has contacted him. Pm me your name and I’ll reach out to him 

Sorry, I haven't found any contact requests, the Palfillers will still be available in August

22 hours ago, Sarge said:

I emailed Umberto and the Pal Filler will be available July/August.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MikeyScuba said:

Anyone know the going rate for a used one? I don’t need mine anymore

Only issue is shipping rates from Canada to the USA have exploded.  

Honestly, if I were ever to sell one of mine it would be very close to what I paid for them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just loaded my 5k round after buying and filling tubes with the Pall Filler! Not one upside down primer!!! Best money I spent, after all the crap I bought and returned. Just my .02 again.  JD 

Had to re read you sold yours.  

Wasn’t a fan of the RF-100 as I couldn’t get it to work right no matter what I tried.  The FA Vibra Prime works sometimes.

Patiently waiting for these to become available again.

Umberto will you have a website to order them through?

Edited by TrueNorth

If you do not have the Rheostat upgrade for the RF-100 yet you may want to try that one. It solved all my issues with the RF-100. Zero upside down primers ever since. (SP/SR)

I do use the Pal Filler for LP primers because I do  not want to switch over the RF-100. Even though I though it was a bit pricey I have to admit it works just great and it really is worth the money. (It even includes some spare kit which I never expected like a motor)

You just cannot compare it to the Vibraprime or the Pal Filler, those are cheap plastic "junk" which may or may not work. (I did wear out my Vibraprime and it worked pretty well, can't really fault it for the price. The Vibraprime I nearly gave away never worked for me)

I got mine from Pal Filler alimentatore tubi inneschi small e large pistol - 205.00EUR : Armeria Patria, Dal 1956 

10 hours ago, TrueNorth said:

Had to re read you sold yours.  

Wasn’t a fan of the RF-100 as I couldn’t get it to work right no matter what I tried.  The FA Vibra Prime works sometimes.

Patiently waiting for these to become available again.

Umberto will you have a website to order them through?

Hello everybody
they will be ordered via email and shipped with Fedex

9 hours ago, TrueNorth said:

Thanks Umberto.  Is there a list to get on or will you update this thread once we are able to order?

Hello
  no list
  when they are available I write here
good day everyone

4 hours ago, MarkS_A18138 said:

I have had mine since he started making it and I would never sell it. 

Mine’s less than a year old, but I could not agree more. 

Thank you Umberto!!

LOL! This the only thread! About a primer filler, that the only complain is that you can get them! Not one complaint, only rave reviews about the product. I have had all of the others and wouldn’t trade one Pal Filler for all of them. Just my .02 JD