Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Bshooter

9MM & 40 S&W Range Brass

I have 9MM Range Brass in 3000 count flat rate USPS boxes for $105 shipped. This brass is very clean, roll sized on a case pro and polished. Not recommended for major 9MM since it is range pickup.

I also have 40 S&W Range Brass in 2600 count flat rate USPS boxes for $120 shipped. This brass is very clean, roll sized on a case pro and polished.

I take USPS money order or PayPal gift. PM me for payment information.

Thank you

Bshooter

Trying to get pictures to load. I have one picture in my first post. Having a tough time posting more.

Bshooter

Edited by Bshooter

Buy with confidence. I have bought brass from Bshooter and it was great stuff. Nice to get roll sized stuff that case gauges easily. Will be buying from again soon. 

I still have plenty of 9mm and 40 S&W brass for sale. This is the same quality of brass I was selling on the non-vendor site before I became a vendor.

Sorry for the late reply. Still getting organized after the Hurricane. Sorry, 40 brass is gone and don't know when more is coming. Keep watch on my page. Thanks.