Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CGW production legal trigger kit install

taco101

Got my CGW trigger kit in yesterday and spent the afternoon installing it.  I also polished all of the interfaces in my SP-01.  Don't have a trigger gauge but it is MUCH better!  I will caution that if you do a kit, be careful when reassembling the sear cage.  Those springs fly easy and are hard to find.  I'll order a couple spares for the future.  It was not as much of a hassle as I thought it might be.  Easy instructions on this forum and on CZ Firearms forum.  THIS was a great resource in disassembly and reassembly.   10x bushing waiting on my Dawson sights to get here. 

IMG_1313.JPG

Congrats on the successful install. I just did the same upgrade as well but added an optic for carry optics. The SA pull on mine is right at 2.5lbs and the DA is good but not great...

IMO the bushing was a little more difficult to install but was worth the effort. The gun is a tack driver and there is no vertical or horizontal movement at lock up any longer.

11 hours ago, scottinohio said:

Gringo,have you had a chance to compare the accuracy since putting in the bushing?    Scotty

I did today.  At 25m my group was 2.5 inches before and its under 2 now.  Probably way under, but it was breezy today.