Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
BASE772

P320 X5 Thread

Just now, Tango said:

i dont think the grip can flex so much with adding tape, to me the issue seems to be the mags are too tight when adding the +2 (23 rounds total) and the feedlips allow a bullet to slip into the chamber because of excessive pressure

the mags are extremely tight if I put 23 rounds in them

the mags are so tight with the +2 that i have trouble even racking the slide

26 minutes ago, Tango said:

i dont think the grip can flex so much with adding tape, to me the issue seems to be the mags are too tight when adding the +2 (23 rounds total) and the feedlips allow a bullet to slip into the chamber because of excessive pressure

the mags are extremely tight if I put 23 rounds in them

If you want to load to 23 and have it consistently reloadable, you need to use a grams follower and spring. 

1 minute ago, Rich406 said:

If you want to load to 23 and have it consistently reloadable, you need to use a grams follower and spring. 

there are multiple spring types and followers, which combination do you suggest?

48 minutes ago, Tango said:

there are multiple spring types and followers, which combination do you suggest?

the grams follower and spring for a p320 140mm magazine

My TTI's with Grams springs and followers work Great

23 no problem

I kept my stock followers and I can fit 23 in them but only load 22 so they are reloadable but if I want insurance I’ll Barney up and then use a mag at make ready that has 23 in it since I have the time to make sure it is secured. Other wise I’ll just load 22 and have a Barney mag and start the stage with 23 in the Gun. 

Grams have been out of stock- I contacted Grams twice to make a purchase- 2 months now

still no call/email back from him!

12 minutes ago, Rolex said:

Grams have been out of stock- I contacted Grams twice to make a purchase- 2 months now

He’s a really nice guy, but, almost impossible to get in touch with 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:10 AM, Cowboy1629 said:

They are in stock at Shooters Connection when I checked yesterday. 

Ordered 3 this AM- already on the way-

Thanks 🇱🇷

On 11/3/2019 at 8:40 AM, Rolex said:

Springer has them too.

What is the story on the Henning +6  basepads?  Is 27 a possibility or are they just for the 17 rounders to get to 23?

Anyone have the Burke competition trigger and the GGI competition trigger? If you do, swap in the Burke striker assembly into the gun with the GGI trigger. Oh man.. it’s nice. It has the nice snappy break with very minimal over travel. Feels lighter and shows on a pull gauge. Although my Burke trigger is nice it has way too much overtravel. 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:17 PM, Rich406 said:

the grams follower and spring for a p320 140mm magazine

Good to know. Thanks

Max Michel posted earlier today, can’t help but notice the lack of LCI. LOL also could this be the early stages of the  P320 MAX?

E6321AA7-9EEB-4F42-93E6-E174C14A4605.png

Pretty sure Dan Bedell fitted those barrels and also machined the slides for a direct fit for the optics for Max. 

I’d certainly be interested in one of these if they were to sell the upper as a package deal set up like this 

Hey guys, if i push on my slide i can move it almost a milimeter down to the grip module, if i stop pushing it, it comes back up. Is that a thing to worry about or is that normal?

3 hours ago, bimmer1980 said:

Hey guys, if i push on my slide i can move it almost a milimeter down to the grip module, if i stop pushing it, it comes back up. Is that a thing to worry about or is that normal?

It’s normal. 

17 hours ago, bimmer1980 said:

It is 'normal' on legion, but never seen that on any other hand guns.