Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hawkeye Ordinance M2

ShooterSmallz

I picked up a new m2 last May and had them ready it for 3 gun. Installed a Nordic +9 tube, Nordic follower, Nordic large bolt handle, one of their oversized bolt release buttons, milled in a tiny back site, and open the loading port.

The only issues ive had with the gun is that it still wont feed the cheaper federal gun club type shells. I NEVER have a malfunction with Winchester AA's, but for the life of me I cant get it to feed the cheaper ammo.

Hawkeye worked with me through the whole process including talking me out of an 18" and into a 24" model. Mark kept telling me of the possible merits of a 26" gun but I didn't listen. My next one will be a 26" gun I believe. I bought the gun from Arntzen Arms and never seen it again till Blair delivered it to me at a gas station the day before my first 3 gun shoot. Mark drove it to the shop in Iowa for me- for no charge. I am very pleased with the work they did for me and I believe their prices are unbeatable. Im not sure if they offer stippling, I believe they do and I wish I would've had them do it. I ended up doing it myself and while its effective, it looks like a home-brewed job.

If you have any questions feel free to fire away. ill post up a pic or two if I can find one otherwise ill take one

michael

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My M2 is at Hawkeye now getting the full race package.  Like MOBRIEN, my gun went right from Arnzen Arms to Hawkeye.  I've seen plenty of his work and he's pretty popular in my area.  Considerably cheaper than some of the other options available for custom work. 

• 2 years later...