Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Mulligan03

Jp gmr 15 release date

Anyone at shot looking at the new design? Would love to know when they are expected to be available for order. 

The new receivers look pretty sharp, it's a shame they didn't update the handguard as well.

Darn it, should've waited for this. I just wish their upper build is light. The CTR is so heavy compared to others.

15 hours ago, Mulligan03 said:

Is the ctr a better option than going with the devil dogs concept side charger?

I personally would think so, I would rather have it built in than attaching something to make it side charging.

1 hour ago, Mulligan03 said:

Ordered a gmr15 today.. so let the wait begin

Was it still a 16 week build time? I am planning to order a GMR-15, but would like to see a video with one first. Not sure why because I have made up my mind on purchasing. 

They didn't give me any estimated time today.. assume it was same as yesterday.. if you want to get in before all the shot show orders you need to call and place order.. the gunbuilder orders won't be processed until Monday or Tuesday when guys get back from shot.. this is what I was told when I talked to jp this morning.. I submitted a gun build last night and called this morning to pay to get mine rolling and the guy told me he couldn't see the gun builder orders but he could do one over the phone so that's what I did

2 minutes ago, Mulligan03 said:

If you place an order let me know what they say about time.. 

Will do. 

13 hours ago, Mulligan03 said:

If you place an order let me know what they say about time.. 

Called this morning to order, but JP told me that they were not taking orders until next week. The guy that I spoke with said that pricing was not in his system yet. Disappointing 

I talked to Andre.. might want to call back and talk to him.. I also had a sponsored shooter give me a code that saved me $100.. might want to see if you can get a code from someone 

I called twice and got voicemail. Submitted my build via rifle builder and will just wait for a call. 

3 hours ago, mkink said:

I called twice and got voicemail. Submitted my build via rifle builder and will just wait for a call. 

Sent you a PM about discount code

10 hours ago, Mulligan03 said:

Called today and asked about eta on my rifle and they told me first of April 

Early April fool's joke!