Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate optic mount on TS Orange?

Rudukai13

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

Can you make the OEM Czechmate Slideride mount fit on the TSO, if you takedown some metal off the bottom of the Slideride mount so it doesn't rub on the top of the TSO slide? thanks

It seems they already did that on their 'universal' optics mounts.  I have one on my Orange, and it has a shallow channel on the underside that provides clearance for the Orange's top rib....really gets that thing down low for an 'over-mount' like that.  

1526_multi_cm_mount__dsc7735.jpg.533a9aea288e3ed00ab16148face1bdf.jpg

1526_cm_multi_tso_mount__dsc3551.jpg.895bcdbbb1641da037faf662a338d0dd.jpg

Only thing is that the C-More unit mounts with centerline screws, so a channel or filing down would probably affect how much threading they could engage and you may have to watch how long those screws protrude underneath.

scope-mount-for-c-more-slide-ride-cz75-ts-orange-czechmate-cz.jpg.0752e910a4d80b0b85ea76e1be8aed16.jpg

But does that mount really get that low enough to interfere with the Orange's top rib?  It looks like it sits well over and high enough....

cz104740708sjfnabx.thumb.Jpg.709eb08f414a65665391d6812773af89.Jpg

Edited by MoRivera

2 hours ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

Can you make the OEM Czechmate Slideride mount fit on the TSO, if you takedown some metal off the bottom of the Slideride mount so it doesn't rub on the top of the TSO slide? thanks

Yes. You can. I swapped the slide ride from my Czechmates to my TSO just to check and it worked without any problems. 

No need to take any metal off. There’s no need to modify anything. 

6-E921516-A537-4-C9-A-8-C70-3-C3-B5665-B

B08-BAB31-C314-4992-8-A28-C455738-E4-A73

D80-C6-E9-F-1-B48-427-D-8-FBE-1-C1798784

Edited by George16

11 minutes ago, George16 said:

Yes. You can. I swapped the slide ride from my Czechmates to my TSO just to check and it worked without any problems. 

No need to take any metal off. There’s no need to modify anything. 

There you go! 👍

I drilled and tapped my TS2 frame to mount a red dot on it. I'm pretty pleased how it turned out and use. I have to blacken the thumb rest mount (bought from DAA) since I had to remove some metal to be able to remove the slide stop for field stripping.

DC7AAD46-8431-4847-A5D3-D70DC59D25DC.jpeg

Edited by Captdave221

15 hours ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

Interesting, I wonder why thread says it won't work. Did they change the profile on the TSO slide?

15 hours ago, George16 said:

The people who said it won’t work never had both guns and never tried them. As you can see, it works without any mods. These pictures were taken a few years ago after getting my czechmate.

I purchased some spare slideride mounts off the classifieds here a few years ago and one of the mounts was slightly different and would not fit on my TSO. So at some point (maybe with the earliest versions) the OEM mount was not compatible. The one that came on my 2019 CM was compatible with my TSO. 

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, bravofox said:

yes it fits

It actually does not, it collides with the slide so I had to shave off a good portion of the mount...the old CM mounts are too meaty, but I heard that the newer CM mounts do not collide with the TSO.

Tony system scope mount have clearance  only  0.4mm above the TSO slide

In any case, this space is not enough in my opinion. That's why I made a slot for the slide  rib   a width of 11 mm and a depth of 0.7 mm

TONI SYSTEM AMDCZ Inverted Scope Mount Connection Micro Red Dot C-MORE for CZ TS

Edited by yigal