Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Second Chance, now "Pin Shoot" in Michigan June 9 -16, 2017

3 hours ago, Jake Di Vita said:

You going to make the trip Brian?

At this time I am planning on driving the van there. Just for fun though. I no longer have any blasters that would be useful at that match, reloading equipment, etc. 

On 1/13/2017 at 11:30 AM, ParaOrdnanceLarry said:

Does the entry fee only cover the Main Event? Are different events on different days? Why does it last an entire week?
The schedule is not clear on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Entry fee covers the 5 pin main event, food for the entire week and camping on the premises (if desired).  Competitors are first required to shoot the main event.  After that, they can compete in the optional events for an additional fee of $50 for 3 tables.  

There is no schedule of events.  Shooting will take place roughly from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.  Competitors can shoot any main event or optional event during this time.  

The awards ceremony will take place on Friday the 16th at approximately 7:00 PM.  

Matt Davis
President, CEO

Brian,

I am pretty sure that you have to attend this match according to Matt. Legends are required to attend this first year back..... We even went over making sure that previous attendee's would have a differently color (hat,shirt,button,match ID..something to that effect) that would identify them as experienced shooters versus the new competitors attending.

Edited by benos
Irrelevant info deleted

And how he designed his first SV pistol to be just like yours...........AWWWWWWWW.........Did you know that?

I look forward to seeing you there along with all the other Pin Shooting Legends.

Edited by benos
Irrelevant info deleted

On 1/19/2017 at 1:20 PM, ROY NEAL said:

And how he designed his first SV pistol to be just like yours...........AWWWWWWWW.........Did you know that?

After talking with Matt about that, now I remember, I designed his pistol for him on SVI's gunbuilder.

A much younger Brian in the middle as the winner of MB stock gun in 1990. I won the OSS PIn and BCBC. I will bet Brian had a Second Chance Commemorative like this as well. Still have it #065 out of 100. You could turn it in the next year for a full card, I never had the Heart to do it. Many people have heard of Ken Tapp 2nd from left. He told us he practiced Pins so much he shot from a chair and his wife reset the pins! Jerry Barnhart and myself both won full auto paint ball guns. We used them with another old time IPSC guy Jim Blevins to wipe out a regular team of six Ambulance drivers. Jerry could get a little intense! Cool to see it is coming back, it used to get a little crazy up there. David

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I registered for 2 people on line, asked a question about classes on line and sent an email. That was over a week ago and nothing back from them. My buddy called a few times a few weeks ago and left messages and no reply.  HAS IT BEEN CANCELLED? Jim Kammerer and Dale Blair 

• 2 weeks later...

there is something wrong.?!?!   my friend and I registered on line over 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back (how 2 pay) from them.

and to get the good price ($250 vs. $500) you need to be registered AND PAID BY MARCH 31ST (2 DAYS AWAY)

Has any one paid and how did you pay?  Jim

I registered a few weeks ago online also. I called Armor Express and was told to mail a check. They had my discount registration documented. They are not taking credit cards this year, so mail a check and you should be good to go.

Pin Shoot

PO box 545

Cental Lake MI 49622

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

There is now more information on the website and the early entry has been extended until 4/30.  There is now a picture of the pin set on the FAQ page and  information on the events page including the shoot offs. 

Friday – June 16th

Beginning @ 10:00am the $10,000 Cor-Bon Man-on-Man-on-Man Shoot Off – OSS and MB classes $10,000 cash proportionally split between the top 3 winners in each class.

I can't wait to be there all week!  Time to start some practicing.

http://www.pinshoot.com/events/

FAQ-1024x606.png