Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass VIII (2017)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAQS:
1. I registered and got a confirmation, am I in the match? Answer: You may be, or you may be wait listed depending on how many people registered before you. Once we wade through the submissions we will email everyone who gets wait listed.

2. I registered but didn't get a confirmation, am I in the match? Answer: BGSL's server only allows a certain number of emails to go out each hour (hey, we're not a Fortune500 company, bear with us), so yours will probably be delayed. If you hit submit, your info got recorded and see #1 as to whether you are in the match or not.

3. Paypal gave an error/I didn't pay/I paid twice/that second tshirt was $30 instead of $15. Answer: I get/check all that info when going through the submissions. No worries, I'll make sure you don't shoot the match for free, but I also won't steal your money 1f642.png:) I'll email you to get everything sorted once my head is back above water.

4. I got wait listed, now what? Answer: a- you can wait it out until closer to the match to see what happens. b- you can volunteer to move to Friday. c- you can ask to be removed from the wait list/match and I'll refund your money. Starting around the first of March I usually send a weekly email to those on the wait list to let you know where you stand.

5. Where/when do we squad? Answer: We'll be using USPSA self squadding. It is not currently available, but we'll post FB/ENOS/email/skywrite/smoke signal when you're good to go!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/16/2017 at 5:38 PM, GrumpyOne said:

Can someone who has facebook ask them to post the info here please?

Well folks, mark your calendars!

April 20-21, 2018 the Pistol Division at Bluegrass Sportsmen's League will host the 9th annual Battle in the Bluegrass. This "big little match" is Production & Single Stack only. If that's not your usual cup of bourbon, I promise it's worth the temporary switch to come out and play!

Registration will go live in January, date TBD. Other info to be posted as becomes available, and I'm already researching rituals for good weather...

If you have a sponsor who may be interested in donating, please message myself or Jeremy Kifer with contact info. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

This is the latest on Facebook.

• 3 weeks later...