Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass VIII (2017)

Battle in the Bluegrass is back for its 8th year!

April 7-8, 2017
Level II Production & Single Stack only 
MD: Shana Scarberry
RM: Gary Stevens
Will update with link closer to opening
Match fee: $100, no refunds after March 15th

The match filled up within 15 minutes last year, so if you can shoot on Friday, register for Friday to shoot with staff and sponsors.  We will open a wait list for both days (if needed).

Squadding requests can be sent to scarberry.shana@gmail.com.  We will do our best to honor on a first come first serve basis depending on room, but  cannot hold spots for names that have not registered or are on the wait list at the time squadding opens.

Sponsor requests and staff volunteer requests can also be sent to the email above.  Looking forward to seeing everyone out again this year!!

Edited by LadyScareBear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 0:43 PM, LadyScareBear said:

Battle in the Bluegrass is back for its 8th year!

April 7-8, 2017
Level II Production & Single Stack only 
MD: Shana Scarberry
RM: Gary Stevens
Will update with link closer to opening
Match fee: $100, no refunds after March 15th

The match filled up within 15 minutes last year, so if you can shoot on Friday, register for Friday to shoot with staff and sponsors.  We will open a wait list for both days (if needed).

Squadding requests can be sent to scarberry.shana@gmail.com.  We will do our best to honor on a first come first serve basis depending on room, but  cannot hold spots for names that have not registered or are on the wait list at the time squadding opens.

Sponsor requests and staff volunteer requests can also be sent to the email above.  Looking forward to seeing everyone out again this year!!

Waiting on the link.....

REGISTRATION LINK 

Registration opens at 9PM EST tonight, Jan 27.  REPEAT....9PM EST.  Anyone who registers earlier than that will have their submission deleted.

Squadding requests can be made in the comments section of registration.  We'll do our best to honor them on a first come, first serve basis depending on open slots.  We will not hold spots for names listed that are either on the wait list or have not yet registered.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

http://bgslinc.com/2017-battle-bluegrass-viii/

7 minutes ago, LadyScareBear said:

UPDATE:  Saturday is now full and will have a wait list once I get through the names.  Friday still has plenty of spots available.  I'll contact those who are on Saturday's wait list as soon as I can...

Shana, can I assume that if I got the registration email that I am in?

2 minutes ago, Tracer83 said:

I'm a doofus and double paid for Saturday. Submitted the application a couple minutes too soon. Wasn't sure if the application would go through if I didn't pay again. Cuz...technology. 

Shoot it twice! :roflol:

I'm sure Shana will get it straightened out. She is a wonderful MD.

Yeah, I wasn't going to take any chances. BTW, do we get a confirmation email besides the one from PayPal? Sorry, I'm used to using Practiscore. This and the Florida Open are the first two majors I've signed up for (in USPSA).

If you paid twice, I'll get it sorted out once I get through the submissions.

You should get a registration confirmation, however our server only allows a certain number of emails out within a certain time frame (and it's sending multiple when someone hits "Submit") so it's probably just delayed.  

Just hang tight, I'll be sending notes out over the weekend for those who are on the wait list.

Thanks for putting in the work Shana. After dealing with it last year, your crazy to do it again, but thanks. LOL, I know everyone looks forward to shooting it and it wouldn't happen without your hard work and everyone else who helps. 

1 hour ago, GrumpyOne said:

Shana, can I assume that if I got the registration email that I am in?

Maybe not.  Shana wrote on FB that the confirmations include folks that will get wait-listed.  We'll all have to wait to find out. :o

Edited by teros135