Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
KY1911

2017 Bluegrass Shotgun Championship - May 20, 2017 - Wilmore, KY

We are pleased to announce that the 2nd annual Bluegrass Shotgun Championship will take place Saturday, May 20, 2017 at the Bluegrass Sportsmen's League in Wilmore, KY just outside Lexington. Our inaugural match last July was well received and we look to extend that success into the largest annual shotgun match east of the Mississippi. Registration and match info will be forthcoming. Follow our Facebook page for updates. If you are interested in ROing, volunteering or sponsoring, please message us via Facebook.

Edited by KY1911

This was one of the most fun weekends I spent last year.  Looking forward to this year!

Dang! we are going to have to miss this one John.  Its same weekend as Reserve Drill and Rock on the Range is going on too in Columbus.  Lots of busy weekends in May..Mothers Day, HS graduations, Memorial Day..makes it tough to schedule major events any other weekend that month.   Weather should be great though..much better than June.

I think I can make it this year!  Guess I better be getting one of those load 2 chest rigs pretty soon...;)

Edited by KYTrunkMonkey

Rules!!!! Why do you want to go and limit yourself like that?

I just wanted to know if I could dual wield a pair of M2s and still stay in semi division, or would I be bumped to open.

If the rules don't say anything about being limited to only one gun, then I'd like to think I'm good to go.

Wow...thanks for the idea....i think i'lll try that in Pump Division with my Nova's.

Thanks for the match guys, definitely worth the drive from Canada.

Also appreciate the Cheque as well!