Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
GregJ

Maglula for Sig MPX

Had one in my stocking. :) They rock!

Bought one on amazon yesterday .. if it works as good as the one I have for my 2011 mags I will be thrilled. 

I haven't invested in a Maglula yet...but I saw an offering from Butler Creek at Walmart yesterday.  Does anybody know how they compare?  A loader is on my very short list of equipment to buy this year.

love mine. makes taking 40 rounds in and out of a mag every stage very nice.

How well is this going to work at the range with no table?

wish this style came out for glock mags but they have that uplula. I use this one for ARs and prefer it.

Works great on a table, you just tilt it hole/bullet tip up, and drop one in for every swing of the lever. Each direction loads  a round. unloads the same way

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, fishhunter3 said:

https://www.amazon.com/RAE-711-Sig-Sauer-Magazine-Loader-Magazines/dp/B01A40S5LQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1483496474&sr=8-2&keywords=mpx+loader     picked one of these a few months back easy to use and 10 bucks cheaper and helps unload mags too

This is the one that I was wondering how it would work without the table, seems like it would be a little tough working it out of a range bag. I have the LULA and it's great working out of a range bag.

I got Uplulas for all of my guns, including my MPX.  I've tried many of the other loaders and they just don't compare.

Got in some range time today needless to say my fingers are sore.  Had been putting off but no more just ordered one.