Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheapest USPSA cardboard Targets?

thompsoncustom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a good option. Target Barn is where one of the local clubs gets all of their targets.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Shipping is what gets me everytime I look at buying targets.  Really need to buy in bulk to dive the price down.

I bought some of the 2/3 scale targets from Dawson's and the shipping is free.  Side benefit of practicing on 2/3 scale targets is they make the real thing look huge at a match.

https://dawsonprecision.com/ced-airsoft-targets-uspsa-metric-style/

16 minutes ago, anbrumm said:

The Amazon link has free shipping

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Not really. It's figured into the price. At the end of the day it's $.03 cheaper per target than Shooters connection. 

Not saying anybody is screwing anybody else. I think that's just the going price for cardboard.  

I used to shoot a lot of the paper targets for practice. If you run the right backer they're totally fine. You're not really going to run them on a swinger or whatever, but as a replacement for upright, open targets the price can't be beat. I know the pic is of idpa targets, but I've done the same with uspsa style as well.

1366058441536.jpg

2 hours ago, aandabooks said:

Shipping is what gets me everytime I look at buying targets.  Really need to buy in bulk to dive the price down.

I bought some of the 2/3 scale targets from Dawson's and the shipping is free.  Side benefit of practicing on 2/3 scale targets is they make the real thing look huge at a match.

nice, just picked up one of those and a magazine brush for 30$ shipped. 

2 hours ago, aandabooks said:

Nothing there says how many you get for the price.  Can you say how many?

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 0:16 PM, Sarge said:

Probably shooters connection if the benos forum discount applies on them. If you have a backerboard at the range Midwayusa sells paper versions that are super cheap for practicing on.

I've emailed them several times to put me on the list but I never receive a response. 

1 minute ago, Prov1x said:

I've emailed them several times to put me on the list but I never receive a response. 

Have you checked to see if you get discount pricing. I don't think I got a response but when I log in to the website i see cheaper prices than what are listed without logging in.

On 1/1/2017 at 9:31 PM, Sarge said:

Have you checked to see if you get discount pricing. I don't think I got a response but when I log in to the website i see cheaper prices than what are listed without logging in.

I received an email yesterday saying they added me to the list. Thanks!