Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 43 reload length ?

3djedi

I've been contemplating buying a single stack 9 and narrowed down to either a G43 or the walther pps m2.

If you own a g43 could you tell me what you think of it?

Also, I currently load my glock 9mm ammo to a length of 1.135". Will these work in the little G43?

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have a 43 and it's a great little gun. It just sits in my safe though because I always end up carrying my 19
You will be able to run 1.135 no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a 19 now. Just thought the g43 might be a little easier to carry on some occasions.

I rarely ever shoot my carry guns like I should. Anytime I get on the range is always with my 2011 limited gun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I love the 43 and its my current carry.  It is extremely accurate and carries noticeably smaller than a 19. I've carried the 43, 19, and a 1911 CCO.  No comparison in comfort especially for appendix carry.  Unless something weird happens, the 19 and CCO won't get any more carry time.

I have both the Glock 19 and Glock 43.

I shoot the 43 very well. It doesn't feel like a small pistol. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is very reliable. I have fired a couple thousand rounds through the 43 so far.

My load for 9mm is 3.1 gr titegroup, 147 gr SNS RN, 1.150 OAL, or 3.8 titegroup, 124 gr SNS RN, 1.150 OAL.