Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SPO1 and Delta Point Pro

ronn

I have a SP01 and a Delta Point Pro (Christmas Present), now I need to get it mounted. 

What is the preferred way?

Does anyone have a pic of this?

Thanks for any and all guidance

Ron

There are a few flush mounted examples in this thread. Reply #6.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=78376.0

The dovetail option costs less. The flush mount offers a lower sight position. I have no personal experience with either option but i have always preferred how the flush mount option looks.

Edited by Tok36

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GringoBandito said:

I just added a deltapoint pro to my CZ with a dovetail mount and the gun shoots about 8 inches low at 20 yards...I'm thinking about having the slide milled to bring the dote closer to the bore axis...

At what distance did you zero the dot?  My open guns I tend to sight in at around 15 yards and am never off more the an inch or two at the distances we shoot for uspsa.  Even with my old STI based guns with upright mount that was much high then a sight in a dovetail mount.  Only extremely close shots do I even think about changing point of aim......  if you are off 8" at 20 yards you have other problems other then a dovetail mount....

Edited by kitestir

I did the same as above. I bought a DP Pro that was defective - I could not adjust windage and elevation at all. I shipped it back and got another one last Friday. Went to the range this weekend - the same. This time the elevation is okay but it shoots right 8" with the windage knob maxed out. Going to return again and get the replacement the third time... Ugh 

2 hours ago, cheby said:

I did the same as above. I bought a DP Pro that was defective - I could not adjust windage and elevation at all. I shipped it back and got another one last Friday. Went to the range this weekend - the same. This time the elevation is okay but it shoots right 8" with the windage knob maxed out. Going to return again and get the replacement the third time... Ugh 

You might want to check that the milling was done right.

I too bought an extra slide and had it milled (by CZ Custom, with their multi cut). The lower the sight sits the better.

This may cause the FPB to be exposed if you have one on your slide (SP-01 vs Shadow).

I have an STS2 mounted but would go with the bigger RTS2 screen next time. I zero the dot at 15 yards, and aim dead on for everything at USPSA ranges.