Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let's see some pcc's

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was fortunate enough to pickup a Trijicon MRO off the prize table at the Rockcastle ProAm this year. So ordered this PSA over the Labor Day weekend deal to go with it. Still a few more parts to add this week before my first PCC match Friday. So far so good, no issues, I really like it. ee52d932dc376849e04cf2ceba70f004.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
LeadStar 9 PCC Craddock Match barrel from Shilen blank

UMTactical BCG

ArmaSpec SRS-9

Hiperfire 24C

Magpul w/ Fang

C-more with MBX offset

PWS Mod2 Enhanced Buffer Tube

Timber Creek 45 degree safety and skeletonized grip

FB_IMG_1508255918835.thumb.jpg.29beae7e2fd71ea2264bc9eb5dd8856f.jpg

One of the nicest PCC I have ever seen, sweet gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the High Desert Classic match in Albuquerque, NM  a few weeks ago, great match as it always is.  It was the 13th annual match so they called it "Lucky 13"  and the lucky themed stages had breaking mirrors,  starting under a ladder, starting holding a salt shaker which your drop at the beep etc...  The club always put on a great match and it didn't disappoint again.

So they always do a random draw prize table and now use practiscore to come up with a random list of the shooters to go to the prize table.  Since it was the lucky 13 match the match director hit the random list button 13 times and I guess I was had the luck because I was number one on the list. When I heard my name I was stunned and looked at my buddy to see if I heard him right.  Went to the prize table and there was a custom built PSA AR9 donated by Rick Kennedy @ Southwest Gunsmith Technologies www.swguntech.com and I jumped on it.  Rick had installed his one of a kind (he is going to produce it but only has his prototypes. He made up one for this rifle) comp on it and also did a custom cerekote  job on it also that has the match logo incorporated into it. A real stunning looking rifle and I was proud to win it and extremely thankful for Rick to have made it and donated it. 

SO I slapped on a spare red dot and grabbed some 9mm glock mags and went out and ran some rounds through it.  It shoots really well, the barrel liked my 124 gr. blue bullet reloads. Probably mess with the trigger and the buffer/spring as most seem to do but figured I would post it up on this thread along with my "lucky" story.

Lucky13AR9web2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've only had a chance to shoot a non-USPSA match so far, but it ran great.  I'd like to work on getting the dot to jump a little less.  Not sure of that's my technique or the gun.

NFA slick side upper

NFA Modular BCG

KE Arms Glock-compatible lower

Nordic barrel

UTG Pro Keymod handguard

Lantac Dragon brake

Strike Industries Viper Mod-1 stock

Ergo grip

BCM Mod3 Gunfoghter charging handle

Sig Romeo 5 red dot

CMC trigger

http://PCC.jpg

Edited by JAFO
12 hours ago, jclaypool said:

That thing is going to be a super shredder! Is that a glock magwell? It's straight up and down, but looks like a glock mag. Sweet setup man.

ETA What upper receiver is that? And what barrel did you use on your other build?

It's a colt pattern magazine ..

Its a Nordic Components 9mm SS Competition Barrel 8.5" and CMT UPUR-3 Billet Upper (Slick Side)

Edited by Mx556

Here my newest. Just completed today and test fired, and zeroed (15 yards), down at the range. No malfunctions whatsoever in the first 100 rounds. 

It's a little on the heavy side at 6 pounds, 2 ounces, but most of the weight is in front.

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

20 hours ago, MikieM said:

Here my newest. Just completed today and test fired, and zeroed (15 yards), down at the range. No malfunctions whatsoever in the first 100 rounds. 

It's a little on the heavy side at 6 pounds, 2 ounces, but most of the weight is in front.

IMG_0737.JPG

What upper/lower is that? ^^