Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
bigdaddyZ

Let's see some pcc's

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, SergioSF said:

Made some updates to my MPX recently: new handguard + Arisaka Finger Stop + Sig Thin Folding stock.

36093427151_23d6f91d9c_b.jpg

Nice wallpaper!

A picture would be interesting.

A picture would be interesting.
Love to but the mobile app is not cooperating

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 8/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, littlefish said:

Nice wallpaper!

Thanks! But the wife doesn't really appreciate my efforts at interior design.

Taccom ULW upper, Gibbz ambi lower, Kaw bolt, Hiperfire 24C Trigger, MFT stock, Ergo Grip, Vortex Venon, CR 206 laser, & Odin Ext mag release.

gerritm

taccom4.jpg

taccom3.jpg

anyone know about extensions for Wilson combat PCC with beretta mags?  I have some of 30 rounders...any suggestions?

pat

59a8cf11a47c2_NFAWAB.thumb.JPG.a6fbc295b81399e9bb17f95f0debbdee.JPG

Latest iteration, pulled the KAW installed the Wilson Arms (heavy barrel) and Vortex (was a C-More), now its heavy,...may drop the Vortex back to the CMore and lose the Aluminum Magwell and put the Taccom back on  it..not as light as it was for sure, going to shoot it first see how it behaves

Made some updates to my MPX recently: new handguard + Arisaka Finger Stop + Sig Thin Folding stock.

That looks like a magazine cover !!

11 hours ago, Ofishl1 said:

59a8cf11a47c2_NFAWAB.thumb.JPG.a6fbc295b81399e9bb17f95f0debbdee.JPG

Latest iteration, pulled the KAW installed the Wilson Arms (heavy barrel) and Vortex (was a C-More), now its heavy,...may drop the Vortex back to the CMore and lose the Aluminum Magwell and put the Taccom back on  it..not as light as it was for sure, going to shoot it first see how it behaves

Hello: Being super light is not always the best way to go. It is a balance thing with your buffer setup, loads and what you personally like. Handguards are an easy way to adjust weight by longer or shorter and also comp weights since it is way out there on the end. Anything between the hands doesn't make that much difference to me. Try it out and then you can adjust as needed. Looks good to me. Thanks, Eric

2 hours ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Being super light is not always the best way to go. It is a balance thing with your buffer setup, loads and what you personally like. Handguards are an easy way to adjust weight by longer or shorter and also comp weights since it is way out there on the end. Anything between the hands doesn't make that much difference to me. Try it out and then you can adjust as needed. Looks good to me. Thanks, Eric

Thanks for yours, yea Im not a small guy so the added weight is not super but noticed going from 6.5 to 7.2lbs..I was turning total times around 112 secs in Steel Challenge with the Cmore, KAW barrel and no Alum magwell combo...that 112 sec time range will be my baseline for eval of any time/ speed or transition increases...may run flatter and quicker!

Home build

Nordic Components:

Lower, barrel, muzzle brake, bolt, spring, buffer, reciever extension

Aero Precision:

Upper

BCM:

KMR rail, grip, stock, trigger

20170823_110529_resized.jpg

Edited by stxbordergun

9 hours ago, Ofishl1 said:

Thanks for yours, yea Im not a small guy so the added weight is not super but noticed going from 6.5 to 7.2lbs..I was turning total times around 112 secs in Steel Challenge with the Cmore, KAW barrel and no Alum magwell combo...that 112 sec time range will be my baseline for eval of any time/ speed or transition increases...may run flatter and quicker!

I see you (ACR) and a few others use the MFT Minimalist to drop a few ozs... is that adjustable or fixed?

Edited by Ofishl1

IMG_0600.thumb.PNG.df776c4a1fd291a39ae66d8cab8b59ad.PNG ATI mil sport just got it. Timmny trigger DPP optic. 

Finally got my tax stamp after waiting 9 months, so I got to finish my latest creation. 6 pounds, 2 ounces all up.

Gunpoint Colt pattern billet lower

VLTOR upper

10" JP barrel

7 1/2" UTG Pro Keymod handguard

C-More 8 MOA Railway

Spinta bolt

Polished CMMG trigger with light JP springs, just under 3 pounds

Radian Talon 45 degree ambi safety

Radian Raptor ambi charging handle

Ergo grip

Magpul MOE stock

Taccom comp

59ad52c9c81bb_Lsmall.thumb.jpg.fa6c4eb9abc2f5110fc5940f55a1d429.jpg59ad52d24a97e_Rsmall.thumb.jpg.05a5daad397a57286786bba4f0311d00.jpg

On 9/1/2017 at 7:13 AM, tattooo said:
On 7/28/2017 at 6:57 PM, SergioSF said:

That looks like a magazine cover !!

Thanks! :)

On 8/14/2017 at 3:03 PM, gerritm said:

Taccom ULW upper, Gibbz ambi lower, Kaw bolt, Hiperfire 24C Trigger, MFT stock, Ergo Grip, Vortex Venon, CR 206 laser, & Odin Ext mag release.

What mount is that for your Venom?

Finished the Black Creek Precision lower for my 9mm upper.  One final step: new optic/mount.

IMG_0809.JPG

18 hours ago, mahamoti said:

What mount is that for your Venom?

UTG from Optics Planet.

I'd rather look good and lose then look bad and win!

not really, I just can't stand plain. This is a hobby and I like to have fun with it ?

IMG_2112.JPG

My build in progress; NFA upper and lower, Ballistic Advantage barrel, more work to do....

In Progress_zpsnuyyomot.jpg

Edited by Supertrunk

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, Supertrunk said:

My build in progress; NFA upper and lower, Ballistic Advantage barrel, more work to do....

In Progress_zpsnuyyomot.jpg

another blue guy...love it!

Got my G-Block from Tork Mag last week and installed it in a Seekins registered SBR lower.  8.3" barrel, JP Enterprises bolt and captured spring buffer system.  Hand cycled ammo through it with no problems then shot it yesterday for the first time.  This thing works perfect!  Next we'll see how it does in PCC division in USPSA matches.  

IMG_1291.JPG