Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
bigdaddyZ

Let's see some pcc's

AR9 parts gun w/Colt dedicated lower. 

ar9 parts gun.JPG

Edited by Bamboo

Scorpion EVO to offset all the ARs in here ac0d0e781251c79e36c74784bfcfa2dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Had to be modified it to get better groups 16 inch barrel 27 OAL waiting on my paper to get back to build my 8.5 AR on PSA lower.

roni2%20001_zpszuvem2al.jpg

Edited by usmc1974

the A1 stock and buffer allows you to change weights....this is an econo build <$800 less scope, so no frills... ain't pretty, but allows me to play

001_zpsyaxga2yr.jpg

Edited by Les Snyder

It's funny how contagious PCC is. Is it the appeal of getting a new toy? Or seeing the giddy smiles of PCC shooters after a stage? 

I remember when there was just one or two dudes who shot PCC at my club. Now there's at least 20! I'll bet there'll be double that in the first quarter of 2017.

Here's another Scorpion to help balance with all the ARs.  Don't mind my interior decorating choices :lol:

30787423014_5c8ffc073a_c.jpg

Edited by SergioSF
grammar

2 hours ago, SergioSF said:

It's funny how contagious PCC is. Is it the appeal of getting a new toy? Or seeing the giddy smiles of PCC shooters after a stage? 

I remember when there was just one or two dudes who shot PCC at my club. Now there's at least 20! I'll bet there'll be double that in the first quarter of 2017.

Here's another Scorpion to help balance with all the ARs.  Don't mind my interior decorating choices :lol:

30787423014_5c8ffc073a_c.jpg

I think it will rule USPSA