• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, Sigarmsp226 said:

Another one here that uses 5 gallon buckets.  Lowes brand with the sealable top.    

I use 5 gallon buckets also. Lowes for my blue atlas Major brass. and Homedopot orange for my CO and minor loads.

Dirty range brass goes into one bucket to be sorted, deprimed & cleaned. 

5 gallon bucket for each type, plus one misc.  Each holds clean ready to load batches in large Ziploc freezer bags, just zip and dump in feeder.

If I didn't bag batches, I'd probably go with the cat litter containers.  Way easier to move around.

Edited by Yeti

On 12/24/2016 at 6:01 PM, postalpainmaker said:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161225/dbea86b6fbe7f18dd90af1e070af464a.jpg
Where ever it fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mother Load - If I had this much brass I would sleep on top of it at least once....Thats a lot of brass right there...I say - Thats a lot of brass....

I have large quantities of brass and have great luck using the square 5 gal kitty litter containers they have hinged lids I started out with plastic coffee containers then went up to 1 gal ice cream pails now with as much reloading I do I use the square 5 gal lkitty litter containers 

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 12:12 PM, Johnnymazz said:

Salvage drums. They hold 32,000 cases of 9mm each.  If you have bulk brass to store. I got them from Amazon along with the dollies.

Got tired of constantly moving around five gallon buckets, so I decided to try some of those salvage drums.  I put them on a round wood base ($5 at Home Depot) with casters so I can roll them around.  Works great.

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

53 minutes ago, ltdmstr said:

Got tired of constantly moving around five gallon buckets, so I decided to try some of those salvage drums.  I put them on a round wood base ($5 at Home Depot) with casters so I can roll them around.  Works great.

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Nice! I just got a line on nearly unlimited 6 gallon buckets so I'll be using those for long term storage and then smaller containers of what I'm going to reload this year.