Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC AR 9mm barrel makers?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, JAustin316 said:

Oh yeah. No issues at all

Does it take long loads? What kind of accuracy are you getting? I need a barrel for an integral suppressor I'm having built. I was eyeing it in hopes of a little better accuracy than the cmmg that my builder typically uses. I have a 5.56 barrel of theirs and it's great. 

Edited by JPetrowski
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 7:55 PM, Flatland Shooter said:

Anyone tried the BSF 9mm carbon fiber barrel?  Will the chamber take long loaded rounds?

High dollar barrel but reported to have exceptional accuracy.

http://www.firearms4less.com/9mm/613-bsf-carbon-fiber-9mm-ar15-barrel-16-grey.html

I installed one of these the other day and was not that impressed. The cool factor is how cool it looks but in reality its a stainless barrel with a carbon fiber shroud around it. Seems a bit overpriced for what you get. I am sure you're paying for the carbon fiber cover with holes in it. Didn't get a chance to shoot it for accuracy yet but will and post results.  BTW it was chambered properly which was one of the first ones I have seen other than a JP that I didnt have to throat.

Edited by BD Williamson
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hiker88 said:

Has anybody used Bear Creek Arsenal 16 in 9mm 41v50 barrel?  At $59 bucks, I'm looking to check it out for another upper.

From their website I see they "anticipate" 1 MOA accuracy at 100 yards.  That's good.  Also appears they weight 1-1/2#.  Depending on your requirements that may be bad.

Where do you find the $59 barrels?

Edited by Flatland Shooter
2 hours ago, Flatland Shooter said:

From their website I see they "anticipate" 1 MOA accuracy at 100 yards.  That's good.  Also appears they weight 1-1/2#.  Depending on your requirements that may be bad.

Where do you find the $59 barrels?

Primary Arms has them on sale ?

Edited by hiker88
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Startingover said:

I have been looking for a barrel that will take most any load, so I got a long 147g xtp to use for the plunk test.

CMMG = not even close, wouldn't fit at all.

Faxon = went in, but not all the way, and wouldn't spin at all.

Ranier Arms Ultramatch = no problem, spun nice and smooth.

I've had no issues running any load including 147s out of my WIlson Arms barrel.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:37 PM, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: I was wondering what barrels people are using for their AR 9mm builds? So far I have a KAW Valley 16" that needed throating so I could use reloads loaded to 1.150" OAL. I have a JP 16" barrel that is ready to go as is. I have on order a stainless 16" Wilson Arms barrel that I will check when it gets here. The KAW Valley has been accurate out to 50 yards with my C-More mounted on it.  I will check the other two barrels when I get the uppers built for them. Thanks, Eric

Good Morning Eric,

If your in the market for a new barrel check ours out @ www.Iversonarms.com, or message me and I can show you some of our inventory.

18 minutes ago, dmshozer1 said:

Checked out your web sight,

Cannot figure how to view your products.

Are you looking on the main page or the order tab? They are listed on both.

Our current inventory includes; 3" Barrels, 8" Barrels, 14.5 Pencil Barrels and our 17" .556/.223 NATO's.

On our webpage, we are running a special and includes free shipping anywhere in the US.

27 minutes ago, IversonArmsCorp said:

Are you looking on the main page or the order tab? They are listed on both.

Our current inventory includes; 3" Barrels, 8" Barrels, 14.5 Pencil Barrels and our 17" .556/.223 NATO's.

On our webpage, we are running a special and includes free shipping anywhere in the US.

Got it,

Thanks.