Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you carry a Tanfo? If so, what?

MemphisMechanic

• 3 months later...

Also of note: the Witness P can be had for under $300.
If you need it, the cops are likely going to hold on to it for at least a little while.
I don't know of a better gun for under $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was looking at the witness steel fullsize 9mm for $330 as a beater/IDPA legal gun when I feel like slumming it... But it's only a few ounces heavier than the Witness P fullsize. (30 vs 33 ounces) and that's not enough to really affect how it handles.

Hmm...

Edited by MemphisMechanic

• 6 months later...

I've carried a Glock on and off duty for 15 years, honestly I never thought I would every own something besides a glock, until I got an opportunity to Test out the new IFG NA Stock 1, I still carry my 19 and 43 most the time but when I am carrying owb, I now carry my Stock 1.

• 3 weeks later...

I carry my Elite Match 10mm out in the woods in a BLACKHAWK! Alaska Guide Holster for an auto.  Works pretty well when riding in the ATV or UTV.  Don't really carry it concealed around town and such.  Got something else a little more concealable for that.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jumping on this old thread since it's active. Maybe a heist as well. I've move from a G34 in Prod to a Stock 2. Carry guns are a G43 or 19 depending on the occasion. I've considered switching to a DA/SA, but thought the CZ P01 would be the choice. (Sorry, I know it's a Tanfo thread)