Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi 2017

Chris1911

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, Vizorn said:

The most impressive performance was John Sanders winning Grand Senior with a 1908 at age 80!

I might add, John was seventy when he first started shooting. I introduced him to NRA AP. I took him to his first match at Central Jersey Club in Brick, NJ. From there as the say, it is history. He has cleaned the mover in registered competitions, unrecognized by NRA because then they were not recognizing GS National Records. By the way on May 27, 2016 he was having heart bypass surgery and missed the 2016 Bianchi Cup. This year on May 27 he earned a Cup.  Going into the last event, the Practical, he was only down two points. The Practical often is a good match for him. He was a tad loose and dropped ten points, giving him a total down of 12, for a 1908.  Also, I might add, this is his 3rd Grand Senior National Action Pistol Championship. Yes, he is awesome, and he isn't done!

Martin

Edited by Allgoodhits

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 1:57 PM, Distant Thunder said:

I'm even more impressed with Rob's Production numbers. A 1912 with 159 x's. Nice shooting, Rob!

And he shot the whole match standing. That is a SICK, bordering on unbelievable, performance. Nice work Robbie! :cheers:

I have to agree that Rob's performance was pretty amazing.:bow: A 1912 with high X count is unheard of in Production, much less all standing! One more example showing that TGO is one of the top pistol shooters in the world, as he has been for decades.