Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Rifles - DID get through to them....

Quirk

Just looking to see if my problem is unique. I've been trying to order a custom upper from JP.  Can't use the online rifle builder for this. I did get an email reply from a manager who basically said "call and try to talk to someone" but when I do call, none of the voicemail extensions actually work or allow me to leave a message.  I tried from several phones, and over 3 week period I've tried calling about 20 times.

If this is b/c they are so screaming busy, that's great.  I can't believe this is an indication of business failure...from when I hear they are doing great. 

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

I'll keep trying I guess...

Q

Edited by Quirk

They are indeed screaming busy.  Keep trying and/or leave a message/email and they will call you back.  As an alturnative, call Arnzen Arms in Minnesota (952) 944-1875.  Not sure of the relationship, but they are very well connected with JP and where I go when I've ordered a JP rifle build.

JP gets really busy during the holidays, I've been working with them trying to get a barrel system for the past 3 months. Calling them just before they open up seems to be the best way to get ahold of them if you don't have one of their private numbers :P. Which I don't have :(

• 2 months later...