• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From their FAQ page:

Military/LEO discount
To receive the coupon code, H&S Bullets will need some sort of verification.  Whether it's a govt email address, a copy of credentials or MIL ID.
Any info sent is deleted after being verified.  H&S Bullets  
DOES NOT save or sell any private info. 

I love the H&S 125gr RN bullets, they are the only coated ones I would buy anymore.  They run great in my SP01 CZ Custom Shadow (Stock) and my Phantom.  I do have to load to 1.085-1.09 OAL to pass plunk test.  Interestingly enough, I loaded some in my "old" Wilson Combat 9mm CQB and I can load out to 1.14 in it, and they are superbly accurate.  That OAL will not run in my other Wilson full size 9mm guns.  My favorite load is 4.1 of WSF in the CQB which gives me about 129 PF.  4.2 for the CZs and my PPQ to make PF.

I've switched to plated now so won't be shooting coated, unless they run another Black Friday sale in November like I bought the last batch for right around .06 each :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan (owner of HS) is somewhat local to me, and myself and several other local shooters will do group pick-ups to save on the shipping.  I personally have shot about 20k of his 9mm 125 grain bullets, and I know of over a dozen local shooters who use them as well.  They are by far the best price for us, especially with saving on the shipping, but usually he beats the prices of other coated bullets and plated bullets.  I'm always up for supporting a local business, especially when they work so well.

6 hours ago, bsand said:

I tried them, then had jamming issues when They got wet. Went to blue bullets haven't looked back since. 3600 blues and not one feeding issue in rain or shine.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I never thought to try wetting my ammo.  What happened?  Any idea why they were jamming?

• 1 year later...
Raising this topic back from the dead.

Does anyone know if H&S went out of business? I went to order some more bullets and the website is gone, Facebook page as well.

Yes, h&s is no longer. Most of the people locally I know have started using Gallant, including myself.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Yes, h&s is no longer. Most of the people locally I know have started using Gallant, including myself.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Bummer. Really liked those bullets.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk