Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

czechmate

wingnut

I have one if anybody is interested.  It has 200 rounds through the standard/limited barrel that comes with it, and it has not been fired with the open barrel / comp on it at all.  Glad to send pics, etc., but I don't want to break any rules here about not having enough posts to sell something . . . 

On 12/20/2016 at 0:37 PM, EmergencyDad said:

I have one if anybody is interested.  It has 200 rounds through the standard/limited barrel that comes with it, and it has not been fired with the open barrel / comp on it at all.  Glad to send pics, etc., but I don't want to break any rules here about not having enough posts to sell something . . . 

Damn, I would buy it if you were in Canada. I want a second Czechmate for a spare!

On 12/21/2016 at 9:06 PM, abb1 said:

Damn, I would buy it if you were in Canada. I want a second Czechmate for a spare!

On 12/20/2016 at 10:37 AM, EmergencyDad said:

$2160 is the price to beat :)

15 hours ago, EmergencyDad said:

Best of luck with that. 

Actually, 2160 US is a good price for a CM in great condition. That is what I paid for mine. I would easily pay that for a second CM. Here in Canada, they cost $3600 US new ($4900 CDN), and they are not easy to get.

Edited by abb1

12 hours ago, adamge said:

abb1, time to browse over to Irunguns and import yourself a nice Czechmate.  You know you want to.

Lol, I have already been looking there for a while. I have never seen a Czechmate there :(. Also not too sure about pricing as their prices on regular guns are not that different as in Canada with the exchange rate.

10 hours ago, adamge said:

I mean buy a used one in the States, and use Irun to import it.

Not too sure if the import fees added to the exchange rate, will balance the benefit of the savings, but I will look into it. Thanks!

Edited by abb1