Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

czechmate

wingnut

On 11/19/2016 at 4:03 PM, wingnut said:

Any reason I don't see any czechmate open guns in the classifieds.

I just bought one and I love it!!! I would say that the reason is that people want to hang on to them. I know that mines a keeper :)!

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 11:53 AM, wingnut said:

I am 63 and shoot production with spo1. I am kicking around open what are your thoughts on the czechmate. Could you send me some pics. And where are you located.

I have been shooting one for about 6 months now and gave been loving it. 

$2800 for a brand new one is one hell of a price. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, dolbyconnor said:

There's one on Cabela's online gun room for $2400 (with an additional 10% off until December 24th).  Somebody buy it before I give in to temptation.

6 hours ago, dolbyconnor said:

There's one on Cabela's online gun room for $2400 (with an additional 10% off until December 24th).  Somebody buy it before I give in to temptation.

Link please, I cannot find it :(, for that price, I will buy it as a spare. 

Edited by abb1

You see more and more of them over here now, it's a great gun to get into open division since it doesn't need any gunsmithing to run 100%, and it runs equally well with factory as with handloads. I've had one for 12 months. The only thing I did was to change to a 10lbs recoil spring and put a buffer in it since I like how it shoots better with a lighter spring.

1 hour ago, dolbyconnor said:

Nice, I don't know if they will ship through the Cabelas here in Canada, but I am inquiring as we speak. This looks used though as there is mention of the magwell being scuffed. 

Nice, I don't know if they will ship through the Cabelas here in Canada, but I am inquiring as we speak. This looks used though as there is mention of the magwell being scuffed. 

Worst case get Aztec armory to import it for you. They only charge 150 for restricted imports.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, bsand said:

Worst case get Aztec armory to import it for you. They only charge 150 for restricted imports.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cabelas has replied and they say that they cannot do any exports out of the country. Oh well, putting any more fees on top of this would not be worth  as it is used, not new. If I would be eligable for the 10% off, then yes, but I don't even see that anywheres on the site.

Edited by abb1

16 minutes ago, selecw said:

I just bought it. I got the 10% off.

Congrats, you got an excellent gun. I bought a used one with minimum useage and it is the best open gun I ever had. It is so nice shooting a match and KNOWING that reliability is 100%. I am still hoping on getting a spare as I only paid $2100 US for mine and it came with 7 mags. I have no issues spending another $2100 +/- to have a spare.