Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA Tanfoglio Witness Elite Grip Question

zx9rt1

I need some help fellas. I just purchased a set of aluminum grip panels for my Witness Match in 45acp from EAA. Do these have to be fitted to pistol, and will there be a gap in between the grip and upper part of the frame near the backstrap? I have a new set of Scale grips that look like they going to fit the same way. Anyone have any pics of these grips installed on their pistols for reference?

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried or have installed these on the Witness Match with the round trigger guard? I'm curious as to where you start removing material to get these in the ball park. I'm a little hesitant to start trying to fit these myself.

Just heard back from EAA and they said they are the wrong ones. Doesn't seem like they are willing to help out with it either. And that's with sending the serial # for verification too. Disappointed. ☹️

• 1 month later...
Just heard back from EAA and they said they are the wrong ones. Doesn't seem like they are willing to help out with it either. And that's with sending the serial # for verification too. Disappointed. ☹️

It feels strange to quote myself here. I have to be fair to EAA....they did send me some swag for all the hassle. Their customer service folks showed good faith with my issue. The important take away for me is this, ask as many questions as you can when it comes to grips and other accessories for your Tanfoglio! So far I have had zero problems with Henning, Patriot Defense, and Ben Stoeger Pro Shop parts.