Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brags

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gun ran flawlessly for all 12 stages at The LA Gator Classic. I ran good enough to take 2nd "A" Limited. 8th overall. It's easy to shoot a good match when you have faith in your equipment.

James took HOA L-10

Edited by scooterj

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I shot my new (I only have about 1K rounds through it) shorty SC for the first time in a couple of matches last weekend. We had the pleasure of having Beven Grams with us for both matches as he was up here for a wedding or something. A true gentleman, and a GM in taping and resetting.

Saturday, I wasn't squadded with Mr. Grams but I was able to get within 3% of him overall. (This was my fifth match ever shooting open and my 12th match ever.) I was squadded with Mr. Grams Sunday but it was a different story as I didn't get enough sleep/rest the night before. I actually shot a classifier that required a reload without a mag in my belt. :(:unsure::wacko::angry::lol:

All in all, it was a great debut for me and the gun (at least on Saturday) and it was a pleasure meeting Mr. Grams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

guys i just wanted to let you know how great of a guy Mr. Bob is. I was at his table at nationals all the time talking to him about his guns and he explained everything to me. He also helped me out while shooting (we were squadded together!). I unfortunately had to shoot a stage 3 times due to steel but Mr. Bob was talking with RO's trying to get me a reshoot and im just some little dude he doesn't even know. Wow!! what a guy!!!

Within the next year i will more than likely be purchasing one of his pro sx's. shot his gun and was amazed how well it felt.

Thanks again Mr. Bob for everything and will talk to you as soon as i see you again.

p.s. missed you at Gator!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have made "A" class this month in Limited using an SC Limited Gun. I have had it for exactly 1 year. This gun is a freakin' machine. I have close to 5000 rounds through it and I have NEVER EVER had one single FTF, FTE, jam or any other malfunction what so ever.

Bob builds an unbelievable gun. It is, hands down, the most reliable gun I have ever owned. :cheers:

To top it all off, he and Ingi are good people.

• 5 weeks later...

Shot a Pro-Am Steel match last weekend(05/17/08). Finished 4th limited,14th overall. The STI Eagle that I purchased from Brazos ran like a top! The man behind the gun had a few problems. I have over 1400 rds through it no problems. Thanks Bob! :bow:

BK

Edited by bkeeler

I have had my Pro series SC Limited gun for one year. I moved from Limited D Class to A class. I finished second last year Indiana Limited 10 only having the gun about one month. The gun runs like a scalded dog.

Hoping the trend continues.

• 1 year later...

Finished 1st B Class and 12th overall in Limited at The 2009 Indiana Sectional!

Finished 2nd overall Limited at the 2009 Central Pro AM Speed plate match in May!

Just had to pat myself on the back! :roflol:

My gun is still running flawless.

Thanks again Bob!

BK

• 4 months later...

Hey!

Thanks. Now I am really getting ready to mess myself up......my Brazo's Pro SX sits in my FFL's safe as I type this. I have to wait for him to get back into town and it is killing me!

So I am making the leap to the dark side...should be cool!

• 2 months later...

I have yet to shoot a better gun than my Brazos guns. I have 3 of them currrently and made Master in Open when I got my 2nd Open Gun. If you're thinking of buying a custom gun you will never go wrong with one of Bobs guns. They have no equal... I can't say enough great things about the quality and the customer service I've gotten from Brazos over the years.

Thanks Bob

Pete

So I am making the leap to the dark side...should be cool!

Go buy a big box of cookies. You're gonna need 'em! :lol:

I entirely forgot to mention on this thread that I won my first major match this past season - the NM Sectional - shooting a Brazos Pro Series 5" gun. That gun now belongs to another forum member, as I await a Pro Sx :devil: