Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Rowdy1111

Best PCC trigger?

3e49046676c066218142e359408ce193.jpg

PCC vs .223

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@3GN ty I’ll measure the 308 and look for a difference. If the trigger feels the same I’m not going to worry or buying a new one. Both the 308s have worked flawless in my pccs. Thanks for sharing 

21 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

Just wanted to updated this thread. Passed 100,000 rounds on one of my JP GMR-13 triggers, other one sitting somewhere near 80,000. Stiiiiiiillll going. I'll probably slow down racking up rounds on those because I've got a GMR-15 to break in 😈. It's only at like, maaaybe 10k? Hard to keep track when multiple shooters use them as loaners at matches 🍻

That's impressive!  It seems as though JP only makes one fire control module...  They have different springs and trigger to change the characteristics of it, but only one module...  Is that correct?  Thought there might be a competition module with less than 3.5 pounds of pull?

Have you ever compared your JP trigger with a HiperFire Eclipse trigger?

Posted (edited)

The stock trigger in the GMR-15 is the JP "Easy Trigger" and when using the yellow springs with some armite lead based sear grease that came with my rifle, my pull weight is 2.75lb.  I believe the new modular triggers are advertised at 3.5lbs but I have not got my hands on one yet.  The stock easy trigger is so good I really don't care.  

I did try a Hyperfire Eclipse and I would get some failure to cock or bolt follow so I went back to the stock trigger.  I do wish they offered a straight trigger shoe like they offer on the new modular triggers for the Easy Trigger but only the roller trigger is available which I do not want for USPSA matches.

Edited by 10cup

8 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

That's impressive!  It seems as though JP only makes one fire control module...  They have different springs and trigger to change the characteristics of it, but only one module...  Is that correct?  Thought there might be a competition module with less than 3.5 pounds of pull?

Have you ever compared your JP trigger with a HiperFire Eclipse trigger?

Theres the EZ / Original styles with different weight springs to change pull weights etc. I have both those and the new drop in style trigger packs. They all function more or less the same with the exception a JP installed traditional is slightly more amazing. 

I'm not a fan of the hiper because they tend to bumpfire and double. Not my cup of tea.