Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Shooter Database - editing or deleting shooters

CHA-LEE

I have noticed that both the Android and iOS versions of Practiscore maintain a registration database. You add new shooters and the software provided matches from the database to pick from. This is cool and I really like it. But one issue that I and others have experienced is that if you mess up someones name and save the entry that messed up name is always stored in the database and provided as a potential option when you start typing in their name.

Is there any way to manually edit or delete shooters from the database to fix these kind of human error mistakes?

On the dropdown name entries. In ios swipe to remove. In android long tap to remove.

This method works well when one is only removing a small number of shooters but, is there a way to have access to the entire database to remove multiple entries?

We used to have issues with this...  Using a Match Sign Up web site like MatchSignUp.org lets the shooters sign themselves up and exports a Registration file that imports directly into PractiScore... 

Using MatchSignUp helps eliminate misspelled names, USPSA numbers, divisions...  and allow shooters to squad themselves before a match...  and it's easier to import all the shooters at one time than it is to register 90 people the morning of a match...