Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE @ Silver Creek Conservation Club Sept. 25, 2016

Alright guys, I know I am a little late getting the announcement out, I’ve been quite busy lately, but here it is.

This will be the last ICORE match for this year at Silver Creek, I would like to do one in Oct, but it will conflict with too much stuff and I will be heading to the IRC a week later. I appreciate everybody who has come out to shoot with us, it has been a fun year and we have had some good turnouts. I am also greatly appreciative of those who have helped to make the matches possible (set up help, ROs, tear down, people who brought ice/water/coolers); it wouldn’t have been possible without the good help of these people. I hope that we will continue to get the support we have had and hope that we gain some more participants next year.

So for the last match, I thought we would just have some fun and make it a nice fast pace match. I am going to do probably 2 steel challenge type stages, possibly 3 (we’ll see how set up goes; may also be substituted with a field course). We are going to have 4 classifiers for the match if anybody wants to get classifications in for the last time this year. Classifiers: CS-006 El Prez, CS-019 Damm Dem Feruns, CS-023 Stop the Insanity, and CS-025 Run Billy, Run Bill, Run William.

Possible total minimum round count will be 153 (it may be less than that if we only do 2 steel challenge stages).

Match Fees: $15 for non-members, $10 for club members, $5 for MIL/LE/FIRE/EMS. If you want classifier scores submitted please bring $2 per classifier in addition to match fees. ROs will shoot free.

Setup: I am going to be setting up the night before (evening 6-7ish) and the morning of the match. If anybody is willing to help, email me at icorestu@gmail.com.

Registration will start at 9am in the clubhouse, range meeting at 9:45am, and match to start at 10am.

I am going to allow people to shoot outlaw at this match for those who want to come out and shoot a semi-auto and see what ICORE is all about.

• 2 weeks later...