Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Conversion Barrel for a G35 - Worth It?

SWHlctx

• 6 months later...
I agree.  But I think most of us that shoot Glocks still end up with 5 or more.  Gotta have a long slide, a compact for carry, etc etc.
One thing I hadn't considered is that you are allowed to use parts off of other Glocks in production, while a conversion barrel wouldn't be legal-I wonder if you would be able to use the barrel of a 34 on a 35 (assuming they work based on this thread). 
At the end of the day, I don't think it matters a whole lot.  I've shot .40 minor (35) and 9mm (34) in production this year, the difference is negligible. 

A stock 34 barrel does work, and THATS what I do for production... and I have a KKM for IDPA as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, sheepdog566 said:

I was going to sell both of my sons 35’s and buy 34’s. Although the guns are cheap, things really add up when you factor in new sights, triggers, and magwells. Figured in the long run buying conversion barrels will be cheaper.

With conversion barrels you will have two guns each: a 9mm and a .40S&W. However, some competitions will not allow a 35 with 9mm barrel compete as if it were a 34. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/10/2016 at 4:37 PM, nadurra said:

I'm running a standard Glock 34 stormlake barrel in my Glock 35.  Excellent accuracy and reliability with 125gr precision bullets over 4.2 N320.  I realize that this is not a conversion barrel but works just fine with sub 2" accuracy at 25 yards.

The Moon is made of Green Cheesezzzzz............