Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new precision rifle

Nathanb

I've had the urge for s new rig for awhile and since I feel like I'm burning out a bit on pistol stuff and have an entire safe full of ars I decided to do somwthing a bit different. I picked this up and paired it with a. Vortex pst 6-24. 

Its a savage 110 hs precision. Oh chambered in 338 lapua. Lol. 

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/n8ball2013/102E66D4-958F-43C1-8ADA-88948E4036E6_zpsmhuh7lww.jpg

ps reloading on a single stage sucks balls. 

Edited by Nathanb

An acquaintance of mine has one of those rifles. Back when he shot it all the time he worked for a Barrett dealer. He regularly kept up with his boss's MRAD's and other rifles costing 4 times as much, even when they went past the mile mark.

• 2 weeks later...
On September 5, 2016 at 8:04 PM, TonytheTiger said:

An acquaintance of mine has one of those rifles. Back when he shot it all the time he worked for a Barrett dealer. He regularly kept up with his boss's MRAD's and other rifles costing 4 times as much, even when they went past the mile mark.

+1 Never had one in 338 LM, but several other calibers in that same lineup and many of them flat out shoot, while the "bad" ones have still hit .5-.75MOA with enough load work.

Even better when you shoot that barrel out (or get bored) you can throw a new match quality one on it yourself for under $400 chambered and threaded for your action and brake already.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...