Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No reply options

Sarge

I just did that as a test. The ones I am asking about look just like a regular post with a little flag looking box at the bottom that says something like"followed by 2 people" or something like that. No other options or buttons.

i used to be able to click on a button and show all content in a nice organized list but can't see a way to do that now.

Now that I am re-reading this... I don't understand what we are looking for. Some posts don't have "reply options."

So we are talking about replying to a specific post? If that is it, I don't remember being able to do anything other than quote the post. 

Or are we talking about reply to the topic?

3 hours ago, benos said:

Now that I am re-reading this... I don't understand what we are looking for. Some posts don't have "reply options."

So we are talking about replying to a specific post? If that is it, I don't remember being able to do anything other than quote the post. 

Or are we talking about reply to the topic?

I have seen I believe 3 new topics with the initial post. Example: I am looking for a load blah blah thanks.

under that post is no reply box, no quote button, nothing. It's as if it's just there to be read and nothing else.

Ruffian

• Looks for Range
  •  
  • Ruffian
  • Members
  •  
  • 4 posts

I'm thinking about moving my reloading equipment into my "man-cave" in the house.  The room is carpeted.

My question for everyone is, does anyone have first hand knowledge of a primer detonating when sucked up in a vacuum cleaner?  At price of a good vacuum cleaner, I don't want to blow one up, of course there is also the effect on the Wife if she is the vacuum operator.

Keith

Youngeyes
 Reply to this topic...

Looks OK to me.

A moderator may have a different view. For me there is no reply option, I noticed that the person that posted the topic has only 4 posts. I am wondering if there is a setting in the forums that does not open up the topics for comment if the poster has a low number of posts.

15 minutes ago, BritinUSA said:

A moderator may have a different view. For me there is no reply option, I noticed that the person that posted the topic has only 4 posts. I am wondering if there is a setting in the forums that does not open up the topics for comment if the poster has a low number of posts.

On in this case, too many posts :P

Sarge,

On your link, the deal is that link is in the Reloading FAQs forum. And since that forum was originally setup as a place for me to install pinned threads, the reply function is not turned on. 

I had the premissions screwed up for that forum, which is why the member could even start a new topic in it. That is now fixed. 

I'll move the topic to a forum where it can be replied to.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would piggy back this thread, there are no reply options for me in any thread in non dealer brass, every other forum section is fine.  Don't know if the post count of 200 to start a thread is stopping me from replying.

Thanks