Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Mount

Based on the success of the RTS2 mount we have been asked to make one for the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro.  It shares all the same features as the RTS2 Mount except designed to work with the 2.5 MOA DeltaPoint Pro.  In the scopes we have looked at there is a difference in the bases of the 2.5 MOA and 7.5 MOA DeltaPoint Pro.  The current version of this mount only works with the 2.5 MOA DeltaPoint.  Until we can get more samples or clarification from Leupold we are only offering a 2.5 MOA version.  Uses stock Leupold mounting hardware included with the sight.

Two things are different about out mount. First, the scope is mounted at a 1 degree down angle to match the angle that the barrel sits in relation to the frame. Second, we have centered the scope on the slide (for standard width dust covers). This alleviates any zero deviation at distance. Easily modified to use on wide dust cover frames.  Email me if you need this done.  These are available in raw aluminum bead blast finish for $55 shipped.

Click to purchase on our website.

accessories_ega_leupold_mount_4.jpgaccessories_ega_leupold_mount_1.jpg

I'm planning on making more next week.  Then they will go out to have Cerakote applied.  Probably two weeks total.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, 01G8R said:

I'm planning on making more next week.  Then they will go out to have Cerakote applied.  Probably two weeks total.  Thanks.

PM sent.  Thanks for the quick response!

Have anyone tried it yet? How is it compared with the Cheely Custom, lower or the same? The scope is in the center of the slide or a litle to the left as the Chelly?

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Rodrigo001 said:

Have anyone tried it yet? How is it compared with the Cheely Custom, lower or the same? The scope is in the center of the slide or a litle to the left as the Chelly?

Thanks.

As posted in the other thread as well:

I've got one of the Everglades mounts.  I can't compare it to a Cheely, but it seems to sit in the middle of the slide.

IMG_20161007_171209_zpsprfnep6k.jpg

20161007_170920_zps9kib9ofc.jpg

I think the down angle detracts from the symmetry.

12 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Maybe so.  That's the only picture I had on my phone that even came close to showing the placement in relation to the slide.  I can try to take some other pictures sometime this week.

On October 18, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Sarge said:

You can't even tell on the gun, I have been using one of these since this summer on my RTS2. It is super amazingly good. 

6 hours ago, Gooldylocks said:

You can't even tell on the gun, I have been using one of these since this summer on my RTS2. It is super amazingly good. 

I agree it's a great set up but I can sure see the down angle. It's not a detractor but it's definitely there.

Love it so far though

Just now, Sarge said:

I agree it's a great set up but I can sure see the down angle. It's not a detractor but it's definitely there.

Love it so far though

You mean down angle as in back to front?

This was brought up in another thread that I cant find at the moment.  The bases on the DeltaPoint Pro's that have been through our hands are different.  Pictures below.  You can also see that the hood cover on screws are different.  One is torx and the other is hex.  When you look at the base plate you can see the difference in the indentations as well.  If we make the bosses smaller then it will fit both, but be loose on the 2.5 MOA version.   

2.5 MOA Dot

2017-01-10 15.35.52.jpg

Edited by 01G8R

I'm super happy with these mounts you made for me Steve. Thanks for all the hard work you put into making these a reality.

Will black ones be in stock anytime soon?

thanks!

They are in stock now.  I don't know why they weren't available on the website, but I fixed it.  Thanks.

44 minutes ago, NickO said:

Will black ones be in stock anytime soon?

thanks!

Thanks man.  We appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, NickO said:

Awesome. Just put in my order