Members under 50 posts issues with classifieds

GrumpyOne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Corey said:

Everyone take a Xanax, its being looked into. As with any update of anything in the world, there may be bugs and/or a learning curve. Everyone just calm down a bit, the world isn't ending anytime soon. :)

And no, do not just post a bunch of BS to get your count up....

That's not what I meant, at least post something that makes sense and not bunch of BS

Not being able to at least see the classified post until you reach 50 post I think this is a real negative for this forum. I believe hurts the buyers, sellers and the forum community as a whole. This is just my personal opinion which doesn't count for much!

Larry

Just now, smokingun2012 said:

Not being able to at least see the classified post until you reach 50 post I think this is a real negative for this forum. I believe hurts the buyers, sellers and the forum community as a whole. This is just my personal opinion which doesn't count for much!

Larry

every forum have their rules, CZ Forums requires 25

Last week I was able to see the classifieds. As of about a few days ago I can't see the classifieds anymore. I usually buy some stuff there and check it multiple times a day to see if I can find stuff that I need.   I would it hate if I missed an item I really wanted to buy because of this issue. 

Thanks,  

Rick

Just joined, after reading the first page of post about the change to the classified page makes me wonder why I did.  I hope this first impression is the exception and not the rule.  For my $.02 what difference does it make how many post you have.  My buying or selling only creates more involvement in the sport.  If I buy something it probably means that someone is preparing to buy something new and someone else is getting what they need to get in the game, everybody wins...... 

Cannot see the Classifieds.  My principal reason for joining this forum is to view what is being done by others with regard to equipment configuration, and buying items for which I have an interest.  Am not on this forum to dictate to, nor debate, thus I will never accumulate 50 posts.  If viewing classifieds and being able to contact sellers is not permissible this forum will be of no value to myself, and probably not to many other long time, since early 1990s, shooters.

Yosimitesam