Members under 50 posts issues with classifieds

GrumpyOne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Coconutkid said:

Same for me. I'm usually in the classifieds every day. Hopefully it gets set back to how it was before. 

Same here, I've purchased 3 guns off the classifieds in the last year. 2 in the last three weeks. I guess the members will loose out because those of us without enough posts will no longer be able to peruse the classifieds.

Jeff

Been a member since 2009 viewing and reading. I have purchased a few items but never sold anything. Made the run to fifty this year to sell some gear and now my profile shows 6. I think I would fire the people in charge of my new website and start over.

Very unfortunate to see that happen. I just bought 2 STIs and a pile of magazines through the classifieds in 3 separate transactions, but now am locked out until making my way up to 50 posts. That's a challenge as a new guy to competition, as I prefer to read and use the search function instead of posting questions everyone's seen for years from countless newbies. My first post on the site was actually an "I'll take it" on an Exec a few months ago. 

Everyone take a Xanax, its being looked into. As with any update of anything in the world, there may be bugs and/or a learning curve. Everyone just calm down a bit, the world isn't ending anytime soon. :)

And no, do not just post a bunch of BS to get your count up....