Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't Find My Subscribed Threads?

I subscribe to threads that interest me.

I always click my screen name at the top of the screen and then click "subscribed posts" and see all my subscribed threads listed from the most current down to the oldest.

This is how I always start reading on the Benos forums...  Reading the posts I'm interested in before reading new posts since the last time I logged on...  I'm pretty lost now...  Help...  am I just missing something?

2 minutes ago, EngineerEli said:

I figured it out, and posted directions here:

Hope it helps. There is certainly a learning curve, but it seams most of the old functionality is there plus some!

Indeed! The new forums are much slicker in many ways.

On 8/15/2016 at 3:49 PM, EngineerEli said:

I figured it out, and posted directions here:

Hope it helps. There is certainly a learning curve, but it seams most of the old functionality is there plus some!

The thread you posted that message in is now closed, but your comments helped to move me to check out the new filters...  They are indeed very powerful...

I created a filter that shows all the threads that I follow with new posts in them in chronological order...  You can also rename a filter, and when you do, the forum adds the new filter name to the top of the screen right next to the "Mark Site Read" option.  So now, I can basically connect to the same items I used to with one less click and they are now separated by the date posted.  Cool...

Thanks Eli and Brian!