Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Search function

Clay1

Anyone else having issues with the search function?  No matter what I search, it comes up as "The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete."  Then no results are given.  I know that it is just one more thing of many that has to be addressed with the new system.  Don't sweat it, fix it when you have time.  Until then, still the nicest place to hang out.  Much appreciate all of your efforts. 

Yeah, I love these forums and I'm truly grateful to Brian for hosting us but every time the forums upgrade it seems to be a debacle. I think this is the worst I have seen.

What I'm seeing on my phone looks like a really old version of the forums from when I first joined. It doesn't appear to be a mobile version at all.

My hope is that the forums are still broken and whoever is managing things is still trying to figure it all out. 

Thanks for the update Brian and I am so happy that the search still works and we didn't loose anything in the upgrade.  One of the features that I really enjoy about this site is the wealth of truly great information at your fingertips without having to post a question to something that has already been discussed. 

I knew it would get resolved, just glad that it was taken care of so quickly. 

37 minutes ago, user293 said:

I'm having trouble searching specific areas such as open pistols or the classifieds. I select it and search for the phrase and it gets results from every area. 

When you click in the search bar, it opens a drop down menu to the left that says "All Content."  Click that, then you can select "This Forum," "This Topic," etc.