Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOK grips for EAA/Tanfoglio available yet?

EngineerEli

6 hours ago, blfuller said:

Nice!  Anyone know if these will work on the Elite Match?

Per the description it says: 

• Works with Stock I, Stock II, Stock III, Limited Pro, and more (Large Frame, no Magwell)

I would think the Elite Match would fall into the large frame, no magwell category.

You would be mistaken with that thought.   the square trigger guard "competition" frame grips are different from the round trigger guard models.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont hesitate, just buy them.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I wanted palmswell also but got a set of these. Love them. Just used them for a 2 day training class with Alex Gutt. Today it rained on us most of the day. These grips have so much texture it didn’t matter If hands were wet. They are small enough to reach the mag release and the size helps with a real tight support hand grip.

I’ve used a lot of grips and these are now my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/21/2017 at 10:20 PM, blfuller said:

Nice!  Anyone know if these will work on the Elite Match?

Per the description it says: 

• Works with Stock I, Stock II, Stock III, Limited Pro, and more (Large Frame, no Magwell)

I would think the Elite Match would fall into the large frame, no magwell category.

I spoke with Jayson@LOK and he said these will fit the Elite match for anyone that is interested.

Edited by blfuller

6 minutes ago, 01Deuce said:

I don't own one of those, but every time I  have looked  for grips for mine (stock II, III ,limited) those are always listed separate from the wittnes steel, eaa stock I & elite match. 

I asked via email and he replied with a video of the Elite Match and said they would fit.  I hope he is right because I ordered a pair.  If not I guess they will be going back.

1 minute ago, 01Deuce said:

Let us know when you get them.    

I have 2 sets that were supposed to be delivered today ,but it's looking like the USPS decided tommorw would be better for them. 

I'll post some pics when they show up, whether they fit or not.

1 hour ago, IronArcher said:

Of all the colors offered, wondering why no red/black...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are black/red grips available, I already ordered a set that will be here tomorrow.  I ordered direct from LOK.

Well I got my grips and though they are very nice they don't fit.  I ordered the Grey/Black and got the black.  Here's a pic...

Something may not be right and I cant imagine that the front to rear width being that much different between the Elite Match frame and the Stock frame.  Things are fine on the front but the rear has major gaposis.  These will be going back.  I will contact Jayson and see what's up.

Just out of curiosity, could someone measure the front to back along the bottom of their grip that fit their Stock frame and let me know what it is.  Mine measures 1.5625.

24127505658_e82b9f7293_k.jpg

13 minutes ago, blfuller said:

Well I got my grips and though they are very nice they don't fit.  I ordered the Grey/Black and got the black.  Here's a pic...

Something may not be right and I cant imagine that the front to rear width being that much different between the Elite Match frame and the Stock frame.  Things are fine on the front but the rear has major gaposis.  These will be going back.  I will contact Jayson and see what's up.

Just out of curiosity, could someone measure the front to back along the bottom of their grip that fit their Stock frame and let me know what it is.  Mine measures 1.5625.

24127505658_e82b9f7293_k.jpg

As stated previously, the competition frame grips won't fit. What you show,  is the mis-match between them. They do screw on, but... "fit"? Not exactly.

How much do they weigh?