Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MissionaryMike

Post your SVI pics...

So...

I've got mine on order. I have about a year left on the 15ish month wait time. In the meanwhile, will you guys tease me w/ your SVs? I know they're beautiful straight from the factory, but I know you guys run them hard, too, which I plan to do. So post 'em up, sparkly or dirty - doesn't matter.

I got mine used so never had to wait! Did have to wait a few months when it went back to be rebarreled . Supposedly around 80-90k on her and going strong.

post-33893-0-04541500-1375455583_thumb.jpost-33893-0-65000400-1375455563_thumb.jpost-33893-0-85608000-1375454303_thumb.j
Edited by EngineerEli

I got mine used so never had to wait! Did have to wait a few months when it went back to be rebarreled . Supposedly around 80-90k on her and going strong.

Eli, is that a 5.4 barrel on a 5" frame/slide?

70k rounds. Working Dog.

Nice! Is that the "sawtooth" serrations?

Not sure. Back in the day, Speed Shooters International was a stocking dealer. Got it from them. No wait. Serial number is SSI-nnnn

Eli, is that a 5.4 barrel on a 5" frame/slide?

That it is. Little extra velocity and sight radius (sight tracker barrel) without increasing the slide wight, or moving the balance of the gun too much farther forward. There is a whole thread about it on here somewhere that I started when I first changed out the barrel, if you're interested in more info about it.

Edited by EngineerEli

So...

I've got mine on order. I have about a year left on the 15ish month wait time. In the meanwhile, will you guys tease me w/ your SVs? I know they're beautiful straight from the factory, but I know you guys run them hard, too, which I plan to do. So post 'em up, sparkly or dirty - doesn't matter.

So mike is it more towards the end of the 15 months that most people get their guns or closer to the year or does it matter. I know they say 12-15 months but where are most guys getting them around.

So...

So mike is it more towards the end of the 15 months that most people get their guns or closer to the year or does it matter. I know they say 12-15 months but where are most guys getting them around.

I have no idea. Maybe Trace or one of the other SVI addicts can chime in.

My invoice date is 6/30/15. Still no word.... Getting close, though. Can't wait!

Damn yeah you in the time frame. Lucky.

Wow 13.5 months. I wish the wait time wasn't that long but I guess it will be worth it. But still damn that's long. Lol

Ball nosed checkered diamonds.

Dude, your mag release button is on the wrong side! How did they even let that get out of the shop?

Ball nosed checkered diamonds.

The pistol is awesome, but looks even better next to the Blanton's cork!

Edited by mwinter501

9mm Sight Tracker - This was taken after it's first 100 rounds, about 2 1/2 years ago.

73CC19FD-3688-4532-BF43-281AF0361550_zps

Edited by prreed10

Got this 2 weeks ago.

20160715_135046_zpsrjm3gdug.jpg

Black grip?

Yeah it's black, sending it back this week to get a rail cut into it.

Another shot.

20160714_143053_zpszcaotnwk.jpg

Edited by dansedgli